Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
i don't know much about computers but I'd like to be able to say "69", the funny sex number using binary (this is when you say numbers using only ones in zeroes. I need to do this for a project i'm working on.

Please do not ask what the project is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
chome

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

110 1001 op

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

little munchkin posted:

i don't know much about computers but I'd like to be able to say "69", the funny sex number using binary (this is when you say numbers using only ones in zeroes. I need to do this for a project i'm working on.

Please do not ask what the project is.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

op dont believe his lies!

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Snapchat A Titty posted:

op dont believe his lies!

It's clearly 00110110 00111001 as the OP's request is a string, as indicated by the quotes.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Thanks for the responses, all. I said "01000101" to my friend, who is a computer, and he's laughing his rear end off right now.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

little munchkin posted:

Thanks for the responses, all. I said "01000101" to my friend, who is a computer, and he's laughing his rear end off right now.

:hf: we did it :hf:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

little munchkin posted:

lol

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

wait a minute!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

if your friend is a computer..... why does he have an rear end?

Origin
Feb 15, 2006

op may i refer you to this song that deals with binary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Dju2i4FZw

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Very carefully? Lol

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

little munchkin posted:

Score one for the good guys

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
Op. Bad news. The computer was laughing at you, not with you. Computers speak Hexadecimal so you actually said 45 to it. You wanted to say 01101001.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

good job everyone :nsa:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

SYSV Fanfic posted:

Op. Bad news. The computer was laughing at you, not with you. Computers speak Hexadecimal so you actually said 45 to it. You wanted to say 01101001.

Wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

"gas"

• Locked thread