Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ulvir

losermeme posted:

mice to knife you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

Erotic Thomas
there's a brown rat that climbs up the gutter outside my bedroom window, climbs across the roof and eats the oranges in the tree next to the front of our house. i think he's pretty cute but i'd rather he kept his distance.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

ham_sanitizer posted:

someone stomp on that bigass mouse while i stand on a table

please do not stomp on our cute rodent friends

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

treasure bear

there is a mouse in my house and it's pooping and pissing in my kitchen and refusing to pay it's share of the rent

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
my friend has some pet rats and i give them treat every time i can because their tiny loving hands holding onto that yogurt chip is the cutest god drat thing

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
these rats melt my heart on the reg

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I have four indoor cats and one time we had a mouse in the kitchen and the cats all ran away and hid from it

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Cumt posted:

there is a mouse in my house and it's pooping and pissing in my kitchen and refusing to pay it's share of the rent

Get a cat with a job.

----------------

treasure bear

drilldo squirt posted:

Get a cat with a job.

not allowed a cat here, im getting a kestrel

Swizzbutt

Pomp posted:

my friend has some pet rats and i give them treat every time i can because their tiny loving hands holding onto that yogurt chip is the cutest god drat thing

rats are awesome, growing up my parents would only let me get hamsters but at least they did the same hand yogurt chip thing

ulvir

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I have four indoor cats and one time we had a mouse in the kitchen and the cats all ran away and hid from it

lol

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

WetNightmare posted:

i feel like small things shouldnt be called giant, because they are small.

Maybe he is getting up on the table to look the rat in the eyes while his friend steps on the rat's tail, so they may make their escape. A clever diversion..

----------------

saboten

losermeme posted:

mice to knife you

thank u bacalou

ulvir

treasure bear

awwwwww :3:

monkay

The official sad poster
those yogurt chips are tasty as hell

Scaly Haylie

pogi

:kimchi:

pogi

Rat babiesssss so cute

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
all god's creatures are :3: in there own way

Ace of Baes
cats became popular in a lot of asia because the food they would leave out in temples would attract mice, "temple cats" can still be seen when visiting buddhist temples today, some say they hold the secrets to ancient knowledge, and long forgotten powers

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

monkay posted:

those yogurt chips are tasty as hell

please do not tempt me to taste the rat treats

----------------

verily carefree

Much like my balls

ghost host

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Pizzatime

I'll take a rat over hornets, at least rats I can comprehend

landy.

:kimchi:

alnilam

FutonForensic

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
me when i see a rat after this thread: come live with me, be my friend

Swizzbutt

ham_sanitizer posted:

me when i see a rat after this thread: come live with me, be my friend

another byob success story

Scaly Haylie

me when i see a rat: "ugh how about some real enemies"

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

hands

----------------

landy.

Erotic Thomas
ugh, the rat just found a way inside. the screen door to the balcony is open wider at the top than the bottom so the rat was at the top looking inside and then i was like "hey go away" and he left. now i gotta find a way to close that door better.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

my son had pet rats and one of them was a miniature hairless rat names Baby who would open the cage at night and run around the house. One time I woke up to him holding my lower lip and licking the inside of my mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
i say 'mouse, you are cute but rat no stop don't' but rat still does so what else?

• Locked thread