Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

also why is lizard wizard quoting jay-z...

...why am I posting in a lizard wizard thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes

Lizard Wizard posted:

their signature donut is just a glazed though

poo poo

ghost host

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Cumt posted:

all non-jam doughnuts are trash

gently caress i want a donut now.

Bwee
i want to gently caress a donut now

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather

Bwee posted:

i want to gently caress a donut now

go right ahead

google THIS

the fresh warm Krispy kremes are a guilty pleasure they're kind of meh otherwise

I guess thanks to their marketing you kind of forget that they don't own a patent on warm donuts though

joke_explainer

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

krispy kreme doesn't have a poo poo load of chemicals, its not even particularly fatty: they aren't immersion fried like a lot of donuts are... there is a TON of sugar though

what do you mean it doesn't have a lot of chemicals?

If you just mean bad chemicals, what separates a good chemical from a bad chemical? I mean water is a chemical... there's tons of chemicals in food preparation. A chemical is just any substance that can't be separated physically, so like... water is totally a chemical.

I've actually heard people call stuff 'chemicals' that is actually like, a preservative mixture, too, so it's even more confusingly weird. If there's some particular chemical that is poison that people want to avoid, then cool, but like. What, just preservatives? Salt is a chemical and a preservative... is salt on the 'good' list?

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
i like to wake up early sometiems to go into my local shop and get a nice warm apple fritter and a peanut butter creme donut, and sometimes on my wway home from work I'll pick up their strawberry and cream donuts.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
fresh whipped cream with slices strawberries in a donut is extremely good.

----------------

joke_explainer

breakfast is two pastries? drat that's tasty. I generally just get a single bagel

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Krispy Kreme donuts float down a river of lard before soaking underneath a waterfall of molten sugar. How bad could they be?

Savage For The Winjun

joke_explainer posted:

what do you mean it doesn't have a lot of chemicals?

If you just mean bad chemicals, what separates a good chemical from a bad chemical? I mean water is a chemical... there's tons of chemicals in food preparation. A chemical is just any substance that can't be separated physically, so like... water is totally a chemical.

I've actually heard people call stuff 'chemicals' that is actually like, a preservative mixture, too, so it's even more confusingly weird. If there's some particular chemical that is poison that people want to avoid, then cool, but like. What, just preservatives? Salt is a chemical and a preservative... is salt on the 'good' list?

i dont know about you man :gb2gbs:

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Krispy Kreme donuts float down a river of lard before soaking underneath a waterfall of molten sugar. How bad could they be?

not really an atypical donut journey

google THIS

google THIS posted:

atypical donut journey

mods name change pls

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
glazed yeast raised rings

Ace of Baes

Twilight Matrix posted:

i dont know about you man :gb2gbs:

actually he has a good point

----------------

ron color

suicide bi cop posted:

he knows better than that

fuck. marry. t-rex

suicide bi cop posted:

Extreme pedantics?

landy.

Gone Fashing posted:

krispy kremes are the wrong kind of donut

Ace of Baes
saying x has chemicals then not defining any of the harmful chemicals or explaining why theyre bad is dumb,

----------------

treasure bear

suicide bi cop posted:

saying x has chemicals then not defining any of the harmful chemicals or explaining why theyre bad is dumb,

also saying things have harmful chemicals when the amount in them is so tiny that they don't have any negative effect

joke_explainer

I just want to know what chemicals are good and which are bad in the general consensus, not trying to be pedantic. I can't go back to GBS I was never there. Just nebulous 'chemicals' :psyduck: seems really indescriptive. when you put a burger on a grill, the resultant carbon oxidization produces a slew of all kinds of crazy chemical compounds (and carbonization has been found to be carcinogenic for one), but almost nobody claims its unnatural / chemical.

City of Glompton

top 3 food chemicals

woodie grossos: pulp mill byproducts used as the base ingredient for mass-produced "food".

flavorationers: artificial additives to make woodie grossos taste good. probably gotten from an animal butt gland or a lab mistake.

mouthfeelies: petrochemical derivitives used to make the woodie grossos feel like real foods.

google THIS

food is just mutated water I learned that by watching cloudy with a chance of meatballs

i am he

City of Glompton posted:

top 3 food chemicals

woodie grossos: pulp mill byproducts used as the base ingredient for mass-produced "food".

flavorationers: artificial additives to make woodie grossos taste good. probably gotten from an animal butt gland or a lab mistake.

mouthfeelies: petrochemical derivitives used to make the woodie grossos feel like real foods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

donuts are the shittiest pastry anyway, so it doesn't really matter

what the gently caress

• Locked thread