Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pizzatime

Feel free to do long effort posts, I will try to add the most coherent posts to the op and see if we can build a story. I'll start.

quote:

Chad hadn't done much. He was busy lurking on his favourite internet forum as a 73 minute match of Smash Bros. Brawl was taking it's place in order to unlock one of the blocks of a shiny achievement wall, most of which would stay locked forever. He knew that. He also knew that none of these achievements would pay for the electricity being used by the tv he left running while eating candy he knew wouldn't make him live any longer or feel any better. He knew that. Yet, here he was, 54 minutes left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

suddenly, chad farted. loud and deep. his mother yelled up "what was that?" and he responded "shut uuuup mom im watching smaaash!"

ulvir

*smacks lips eastern european philosopher-ly* and so on and so on

GEExCEE

ulvir posted:

*smacks lips eastern european philosopher-ly* and so on and so on

slovenia is more central europe really

Pizzatime

this is shaping up quite nicely

Wertjoe

Chad suddenly bolted from his seat, grabbing his wallet and keys, rushing to his car with urgency.

"Where are you going, Chaddy?" asked his mother.

"MOM! SHUT UP! AND I TOLD YOU TO ONLY REFER TO ME AS PIZZATIME GEEEEEEZZZZ!"

Chad sat down in the worn seat of his '97 Tempo and reached for his favorite cassette tape, a mix of Madonna he had found on the side of the road. The speakers crackled to life as Chad sped down his neighborhood streets.

"You can be my lucky star!" Belted Madonna.

Ugh, then pizzatime just ran over some birds.

treasure bear

at that moment chad decided he would no longer be known as chad and instead be known as Heathcliff Sticklebrick for the rest of the narrative

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
He'd always seen himself as the yang to Garfield's yin, tougher, scruffier, a real heathcliff.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Heathcliff pulled to the side of the road to admire the mess he had made of his driver's side fender and front bumper when suddenly a bottle, thrown from a passing vehicle, strikes Heathcliff squarely in the nuts.

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

joke_explainer

"Think fast, Heathcliff!" The bottle chucker shouted through laughter, after the fact. As Heathcliff writhed in agony, he wondered: How did that guy know I just changed my name?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"Hey stickleback! You ok?" said a gorgeous fluffy cat now crouched by his side. As he looked up into her sultry feline eyes he wondered how she knew his new last name.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
That's when the world changed, the bombs exploded, their power devastating the world. Heathcliff watched as his hands and body disintegrated into dust

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Heathcliff then suddenly remembered he took two hits of some high quality LSD, and thought to himself "this is going to be a long and winding road".

joke_explainer

He laid there, tripping balls while clutching his balls, for fifty years. That evening, on his deathbed, he said to his nurse (who he considered his only friend in the world; she had no particular attachment to him), "A wasted life... why did I spend so many years, just laying there clutching my balls... why..." He tried to get up, but was too feeble. The exertion taxed his heart greatly.

the unabonger
and then chad died

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
e: multiverse fork.

Dick Bastardly fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Apr 28, 2015

real_slime

by Lowtax
Upon hearing the news of her only son's death, the man formerly known as Chad's mother was not surprised, but worried at her immediate feelings of relief. It was true that he had been a poo poo son, and in recent years especially been nothing more than a burden to her. Perhaps if he had shown some signs of caring towards her she could have forgiven his remorseless financial exploitation, but he had been nothing except rude and dismissive towards her since puberty. It occurred to her then, that his puberty had never really ended. He had lived in a state of pubescent ambivalence well into his thirties when he suddenly dropped dead of unknown causes. Perhaps mental rot, she thought. She wondered if these thoughts made her a bad person, although she had long given up on the idea that any mother could have righted her son.

Within a few minutes, she had decided that now she would no longer think of herself as Chad's mother. She would return to the woman she was before he blighted her life. She was Audrey again, and Audrey was about to go hogwild in this crazy city. They didn't know what was coming.

real_slime fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Apr 28, 2015

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

the unabonger
audrey went gambling and lost everything to a bookie with a hook for a hand named barry

joke_explainer

Little did they know, Barry wasn't his real name.

real_slime

by Lowtax
His real name was Chad. In a tragic turn of events, Audrey now owed massive sums of money to her supposedly dead son who had faked his own death and continued to financially exploit his poor mother even now.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

in the closing moments audrey pulls off her mask to reveal she was chad the whole time

the unabonger
and then chad dies again.

Wertjoe

R.I.P.

Pizzatime

pretty good so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

Wertjoe posted:

Ugh, then pizzatime just ran over some birds.

• Locked thread