Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR4EBYeh8BQ

ramming planes into poo poo will be my primary method of destruction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

It looks poo poo.

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
Did they drop that in-game store thing that people were up in arms about earlier?

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
i heard they did, yes
don't quote me on that though

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Red Suit posted:

i heard they did, yes
don't quote me on that though

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i don't understand why it was a big deal, how was it different from the grocery list of dlc for jc2. at least if it was in-game i wouldn't need to go through a steam client or w/e

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Broken Cog posted:

Did they drop that in-game store thing that people were up in arms about earlier?

that was never real, it was some reddit photoshop poo poo that got too popular

that said jc2 was really weird. it was a pretty game with a vast world and great car/plane/heli handling but then the shooting/onfoot stuff was some PS1 quality AIDS rear end and thats 70% of the game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

*shoots guy in the head* *they are launched straight up into the air, in reference pose, and float gently to the ground*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

*shoots guy in the head* *they are launched straight up into the air, in reference pose, and float gently to the ground*
Proof that Aurora shooter James Holmes was experiencing a schizophrenic episode and is not guilty by reason of insanity. hosed up.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The JC2 demo was really fun and i played about 8 hours of it. Then I picked up JC2 in a humble bundle and i still haven't even installed it.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Red Suit posted:

ramming planes into poo poo will be my primary method of destruction

Crashing a jet into an oil rig in jc2 but bailing out and cleaning up the remaining guys on foot is the only way to clear them in my book.

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

The JC2 demo was really fun and i played about 8 hours of it. Then I picked up JC2 in a humble bundle and i still haven't even installed it.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
Q: why would anyone play this game?
A: just cause lol ^________^

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Just Cause 2 was pretty loving rad, and I'm looking forward to playing its sequel. Thank you for reading my post.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Game looks exactly the same as JC2 in pretty much every way but I'm fine with that because JC2 was great, hopefully the world feels a bit less empty though

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CJacobs posted:

Game looks exactly the same as JC2 in pretty much every way but I'm fine with that because JC2 was great, hopefully the world feels a bit less empty though

Compare GTA5 to GTA:SA or heck, even GTA4. Remember that JC2 came out the same time as GTA4... I predict pure win, and nothing less.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

Compare GTA5 to GTA:SA or heck, even GTA4. Remember that JC2 came out the same time as GTA4... I predict pure win, and nothing less.

i still like san andreas more

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stairmaster posted:

i still like san andreas more

You're a loving idiot. GTA5 does everything SA does, except better, and also more. The only thing u could maybe argue is that SA:MP or whatever is better than GTA Online, and heck, you'd probably be right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

• Locked thread