Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

If you aren't doing incest in Crusader kings 2 then you need to take a step back and re evaluate your life.

It's suboptimal, so you are a noob if you do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It's suboptimal, so you are a noob if you do it.

Never heard of a challenge run?

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm going to beat bloodborne, and then probably beat it 1 or 2 more times.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Mung Dynasty posted:

finish every game in my steam library, op

This but actually finish the games in my 'games to beat' category.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i would like to get decent at MKX because i've never really played fighting games before. i am gonna play the bug lady and beat up my friends.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm planning on killing myself this summer if widestancer doesn't go on a date with me so they may be worth something too

impzones strongest power couple....

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Bad news gamers, most of the negative CKII traits have a 15% chance of actually being passed on, so my monster army of clubfooted, harelipped, hunchbacked, lisping, stuttering, ugly, imbecilic, inbred, weakling midgets probably ain't happening

Instead, i'll be #HuntingTheTruth all summer, in anticipation for Halo 5. Gotta start early, you know?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Schnedwob posted:

Bad news gamers, most of the negative CKII traits have a 15% chance of actually being passed on, so my monster army of clubfooted, harelipped, hunchbacked, lisping, stuttering, ugly, imbecilic, inbred, weakling midgets probably ain't happening

Instead, i'll be #HuntingTheTruth all summer, in anticipation for Halo 5. Gotta start early, you know?
Nice, can't wait to read your Master Chief/Master Chief's Mom fanfiction.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

FactsAreUseless posted:

Nice, can't wait to read your Master Chief/Master Chief's Mom fanfiction.

Thank you. It will be exploring some very deep themes, I think. Is MC a man or a machine? A god, or a devil? Also, I'll spend at least a page and a half describing his wang #HuntTheTruth

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schnedwob posted:

Thank you. It will be exploring some very deep themes, I think. Is MC a man or a machine? A god, or a devil? Also, I'll spend at least a page and a half describing his wang #HuntTheTruth

Grower or shower? #HuntTheTruth

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Larry Parrish posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Larry Parrish posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i plan to finally find a combination of items for my monk in diablo 3 that will let me effortlessly melt torment 6

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

i plan to finally find a combination of items for my monk in diablo 3 that will let me effortlessly melt torment 6

i wish that game had diablo 2 trading ;_; i found an soj for the first time in my life

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

i wish that game had diablo 2 trading ;_; i found an soj for the first time in my life

the new sets are honestly so powerful that the other neat stuff is just if you want to go really deep into GRs. monk has a set that just 2 pieces makes his generators deal 4 times as much damage lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Master Chief has a big dick.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Like... come on...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Like... come on...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Let's do some D2 Baal runs

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

net cafe scandal posted:

Like... come on...

Those among us familiar with Seth Green's Robot Chicken may also remember this controversial sketch... caused quite a stir in the Halo community, hmmmm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyL-J-piB8o

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
imp zone project: we all make diablo 2 characters and farm shakos and zod runes

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
are rainbow facets still a thing in d2. them becoming soj-level currency was right around the time i hung em up

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
im not racist but i only roll in Open w/ whites

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm planning on killing myself this summer if widestancer doesn't go on a date with me so they may be worth something too

stay strong friend, your marriage is the glue that holds impzone together

• Locked thread