Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mapparu

I keep binge watching law and order instead of studying:supaburn::supaburn::supaburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

byob

Mapparu

byob is very distracting and I don't know why I started this low content thread. I'm sorry pals

Android Blues

nothing. I'm a razor beam of pure focus and i forget how i was going to end this pos

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

og law and order, svu or criminal intent

eonwe

im starting a new job in less than a couple weeks and im at the job im leaving now

so

its hard to do stuff

City of Glompton

same, plus a cookie clicker clone, plus the beautiful spring weather

Mapparu

Awesome! posted:

og law and order, svu or criminal intent

svu

Sloppy Milkshake

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

Eonwe posted:

im starting a new job in less than a couple weeks and im at the job im leaving now

so

its hard to do stuff

yo me too. there's all this poo poo i'm supposed be wrapping up but like there's so much other not work poo poo i could do since idgaf

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
Neverwinter, Star Trek, and SA

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
if you have nothing to focus on, you can never be distracted

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

eonwe

Sloppy Milkshake posted:

yo me too. there's all this poo poo i'm supposed be wrapping up but like there's so much other not work poo poo i could do since idgaf

hi5

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
nothing can distract me from posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

the internet, op

• Locked thread