Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
we always thought we were on top of the earth being pulled down but new results show we're actually on the side walking up it like spiders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird

by zen death robot
really deep holes aren't actually as impressive as they look because the farther down you get the more gravity is pulling you so the less work you have to do to go farther. if you really want to show off your might you should dig lots of shallow holes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

i am he

if you lay down on the ground long enough you can pop out the other side

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
:agreed:

i am he

before there was gravity people didnt know what apples were for

the unabonger
Gravity isn't actually real. it was invented as a concept to discourage people from flying cooked up by several famous car companies

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month
even if that's true, what makes you think flying will actually be faster than car travel?

doesn't make sense

the unabonger
I've heard that standing on your head can be dangerous because gravity only works from the head down

Diqnol

Gravity revolutionized the bong and gave it power few mortals would be able to tame

treasure bear

once a year they turn the gravity off in my village and have a big party

Pizzatime

jumping is actually you seeing through the lie that is gravity. when you're getting pulled down that's when the brainwash kicks back in.

cuntman.net

gravity isnt so tough. it cant even pull down a balloon

cuntman.net

this kid here is stronger than gravity and he knows it

cuntman.net

lightest thing i can think of? i dunno, a feather maybe. and your saying gravity can barely even move that? haha

3D Megadoodoo

when you put a piece of metal on the ground and then use a magnet to pick it up, you're witnessing the magnetism of a small object trump the gravitism of THE ENTIRE EARTH :eyepop::pusheen::vince::eyepop::siren::siren::siren::chanpop::captainpop::wow:

Swizzbutt

the term "waterfall" is misleading because actually the water doesn't move, the earth is moving up. that's what Einstein meant by special relativity

alnilam

the reason things float in space is because they've gotten above the chemtrails/HAARP field that keep people/objects convinced that gravity is real... up there they are free.

joke_explainer

gravity is the weakest of the 4 fundamental forces, lol. weaaaaakkk

treasure bear

joke_explainer posted:

there are 5

treasure bear

the strongest is love

Bwee

Cumt posted:

there are 5

, just five

GEExCEE

I prefer interstellar, op

google THIS

joke_explainer posted:

lol gravity is weaker than the force that's actually called the weak force

tao of lmao

Bwee posted:

, just five

google THIS

*all of my poo poo is dancing around on the ceiling*

floor lamp: cheese it guys, jett's coming!

*everything scrambles back to their places on the floor. I poke my head into the room, look around, shrug, and leave*

office chair: (starting to levitate again) whew, that was close.

Blue Wher

The Smart Baseball Dargon Sez:

"Baseball is chaos!"

His bat is signed by Carl "Yaz" Yastrzemski

Cumt posted:

there are 5

there are four fundamental forces!

treasure bear

star trek always ruins my jokes somehow

zidane13

by Smythe
was that movie any good.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Blue Wher posted:

there are four fundamental forces!

earth, wind, fire and water

• Locked thread