Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharktopus
Aug 9, 2006

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

stay safe meme ghost

pram
Jun 10, 2001
posting from valeyards permaban in the lepers colony

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.

pram posted:

posting from valeyards permaban in the lepers colony

Wat

pram
Jun 10, 2001
im just takin the piss mate. bustin the lads balls

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
Oh.

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
waddup vally

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
apple store getin looted would be the sweetest poo poo in the world

seeing apple fags dropping their poo poo when poor people got apple products for less money than they forked over would be so glorious. most of the smugness associated with apple product ownership is based upon spending more money than other people

ChiralCondensate
Nov 13, 2007

what is that man doing to his colour palette?
Grimey Drawer

echinopsis posted:

seeing apple fags dropping their poo poo when poor people got apple products for less money than they forked over would be so glorious. most of the smugness associated with apple product ownership is based upon spending more money than other people

yes a symptom of a broken society is SWEET AS poo poo YO

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
thats not at all true

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
i would love it if poor ppl got apples for free. apple should charge progressively for their products.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I can't use green bubbles to tell poors apart anymore :qq:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

stolen apple products (especially from the apple store) are worthless because apple would just disable them all

i guess you could cannibalize the parts for your repair shop lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001
there are already tons of poor people with apple products. theyre called students

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

me irl

• Locked thread