Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
morning wood
and i dont know whats lovely anymore. i read the rules and im afraid of posting things that arent lovely or things that are too lovely. i figured id start with animals since everyone loves animals so they must be lovely. please rate these things on the lovely scale and provide feedback and maybe examples of lovely things if im way off base.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zidane13

by Smythe
simply put, just don't post sex things in byob. because its a comfortable kindergarten.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

treasure bear

zidane13 posted:

simply put, just don't post sex things in byob. because its a comfortable kindergarten.

sex things are fine in the yob, don't worry about being lovely too much

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
but worry about sharing too much about anything - a lot of stuff is fun and should be shared w/ friends, but go too far and people will become uncomfortable!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

smoobles

please don't post animals

----------------

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

smoobles posted:

you can post animals, but if you post about you intentionally hitting animals w ur car, that would b a problem

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

zidane13

by Smythe

Cumt posted:

sex things are fine in the yob, don't worry about being lovely too much

so I can finally talk about sexcereal!? http://www.incrediblethings.com/food/cereal-that-makes-you-sex-better/

yes! yes!!

----------------

treasure bear

if you think it can be funny and not unlovely and have some funny ideas that could also encourage funny posts then make a thread

problematic hug

true post: its weird when the whole internet seems to get quiet

problematic hug fucked around with this message at 22:57 on May 2, 2015

problematic hug

Well, ask me why I'm online all the time
It levels my head and eases my mind

zidane13

by Smythe
Tell me why, why do you stay
On the internet all day, instead of
Going outside to play, by yourself or with a date

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

smoobles posted:

eat poo poo gently caress u

zidane13

by Smythe
first i'm gonna eat poo poo, then I'm gonna gently caress you.

----------------

Android Blues

as long as you're posting it, Morning Wood...how could it be anything but? :glomp:

dogcrash truther

zidane13 posted:

first i'm gonna eat poo poo, then I'm gonna gently caress you.

Android Blues

that was an example of a lovely post. looked effortless? yes - but it was the result of years of honing my skills at being nice to people unprovoked, complimenting my enemies on the street, thinking about spiders and forcing myself to smile and imagine their lives. you have to lean in or youll be left in the dust...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

good

• Locked thread