Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
I brought back LF last week but it stood for Let's Forecast and it was about posting about the weather.

I think BYOB and D&D are both good forumses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
agreed, the forums are growing faster than ever and are more profitable than ever. the last thing we want to do is upset this speed train to moneyville

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Keep this up G'Bert, and soon you won't have a pigeon to protect!

Rorus Raz posted:

Bring back LF, but it stands for LEGO Fortress and is about having fun with plastic bricks.

Unironically this.

alternatively i guess i could care about forum profits or something?

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

RBC posted:

agreed, the forums are growing faster than ever and are more profitable than ever. the last thing we want to do is upset this speed train to moneyville

I have no clue what this post means.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

XyloJW posted:

I brought back LF last week but it stood for Let's Forecast and it was about posting about the weather.

I think BYOB and D&D are both good forumses.

thanks for the time at the top, and thanks to everyone who stopped by byob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

pig slut lisa posted:

p.s. this thread is xylo approved

Xylo obviously doesn't give a poo poo about us.

• Locked thread