Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
Excuse me, I'd like to ask you something. Do you know about the four Wude?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
try asking Chinese people about Chinese

Poolparty
Aug 18, 2013

This game was released in Germany as "Japanese man simulator 1999" and led to the creation of other German video game hits such as Forklift truck simulator 2009 & warehouse and logistics simulator

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Poolparty posted:

This game was released in Germany as "Japanese man simulator 1999" and led to the creation of other German video game hits such as Forklift truck simulator 2009 & warehouse and logistics simulator

it was advertised as a FREE game. but not free as in free beer, FREE as in FULLY REACTIVE EYES ENTERTAINMENT

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Poolparty posted:

You were released in Germany as BYOB rear end in a top hat Simulator. Beitch.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Wormskull posted:

You were released in Germany as BYOB rear end in a top hat Simulator. Beitch.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Long live Dreamcast. Mine is for sale $600 USD

$700 if you want the power cord and analog outputs

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Axel Serenity posted:

This game owned and I would keep playing it if I still had my DC. I never did bs around long enough to see the cherry blossoms tho :(

hey man, you need a dreamcast? i can hook u up..,. all you gotta do is ask..

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

http://gamestalk.net/shenmue/

??!

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
People from Shenmue Dojo are saying that it's probably fake: http://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=47556

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Big Scary Owl posted:

People from Shenmue Dojo are saying that it's probably fake: http://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=47556

It better loving not be fuuuuck

Strong Convections
May 8, 2008

grate deceiver posted:

I never figured out how to progress past getting the forklift job, and I drove that motherfucker like a hundred times waiting for something to happen.

A friend who borrowed it from me had the same problem. I'd finished it before, so I played using his file and I couldn't get some event to trigger, and was stuck forklifting. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same bug and you'd need to start all over again because even using a faq and checking over everything possible we couldn't get it to progress with his save file.

I liked it, and even got the second one on dreamcast. I never found the duck racing and didn't know it existed until I saw a youtube video of it this year, might have to dust it off so I can try it out myself.

If there's never a Shenmue 3, I think I'm okay with that. The story kind of went off topic in the second one, I was cool with a simple revenge story, I don't care about magical trees.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Big Scary Owl posted:

There will never be a third one

You look like a real dumbass now, OP.

Dec 26, 2012

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

you retard.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

O__O posted:

I liked this game and I was hoping there would be a sequel where you fly to Vancouver and have sex with Nozomi in her dorm at The University of British Columbia but I'm over it now.

I bought a copy and was legit shocked/happy when they announced this. F U op of this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
I want to have sex with that bitch in the blue dress from Shenmue 2.

• Locked thread