Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

I'm looking to start a Dog Share, I will get the dog on Wednesday - Friday, you can have the weekend. I get to pick the dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swizzbutt

Do I have to sit through a grueling four hour presentation before purchasing this dog share? If so, not worth it

I Dunno

Hick Magnet posted:

I'm looking to start a Dog Share, I will get the dog on Wednesday - Friday, you can have the weekend. I get to pick the dog.

this sounds unfair. you get the most days with the dog and you get to pick it? also, who has the dog on monday-tuesday?

deep dish peat moss

I thought monday-tuesday was implied, you get the most dog days. There's no meeting, you just need to make sure the dog can poop and pee when I'm at work.

deep dish peat moss

I just want a part-time friend... :(

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
I've sat here long-ago on a Wednesday night with a fat dog. No one has come by, god save me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Afro Doug

if you think about it, breeding dogs is basically a pyramid scheme

Carthag Tuek

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

sorry op

joke_explainer

I would participate in the dog share but only if the dog can cover his own air fare back and forth

pig slut lisa

irl is good

idk op this arrangement sounds pretty ruff xD

AAB

would

ghost host

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Hick Magnet posted:

I just want a part-time friend... :(

volunteer at a shelter, or start hanging out at dog parks :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles

i am a full time mom with a full time dog

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread