Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Update on Monson was that his mom died =(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decades
Apr 12, 2007

College Slice
Sorry Snowman :(

I enjoyed that all in all. Except Chael. Chael is bad at jiu jitsu and should probably switch to Bas' job because Bas was pretty consistently incoherent.

Pwny_Xpress
Nov 17, 2006

WEC Never Die

Decades posted:

Sorry Snowman :(

I enjoyed that all in all. Except Chael. Chael is bad at jiu jitsu and should probably switch to Bas' job because Bas was pretty consistently incoherent.

Bas was absolute garbage. I got kick out of when Glover would ask him things like "So boss, hwo do you get out of the body triangle?" and Bas would give bullshit answers about shoving his wrist inside or elbowing them in the shin.

Why did Kenny have to be in Australia?

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
What was Bas' body triangle thing?

Pwny_Xpress
Nov 17, 2006

WEC Never Die
he said he would work his wrist under the triangle and make it pointy and try to make the dudes calf hurt. Or he would put the point of one elbow on the shin across his body and then use his other hand to hammer it and cause pain so the guy would release.

I think it was from the opening match. IDK. It was awful.

Pwny_Xpress fucked around with this message at 04:32 on May 14, 2015

• Locked thread