Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
POWERBALL

by zen death robot
Selfie: A selfie is a photograph taken of one's self. A common misconception is that the selfie was invented only after the creation of the cameraphone, but its actual origin dates back to the late Otto van Buren.

Harmonica: A harmonica is a wind instrument favored by hobos and working-class miscreants of the early twentieth century. A funny joke is to swallow a harmonica because it looks weird when it's stuck in the middle of your neck and every time you breath it plays an off-key note.

Dream: A dream is a wish your heart makes. Dreams are afforded much significance in many cultures. Many people, dating back to Sigmund Freud, think that dreams are a window into the subconscious mind. My mom says that my dreams are stupid but we'll see who's laughing when Slickers: Waterproof Stickers! is a household brand. My sister's dream is to be a lady astronaut but someone already did that dream so I'm not very impressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
Makeup: Makeup was a popular accessory in ancient Egypt, but scientists have discovered evidence of makeup even in pre-historic nomadic cultures. Cave paintings of crudely drawn women with pigments smeared across their faces indicate that women have been using makeup to trick men into mating for most of human history.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

POWERBALL posted:

Selfie: A selfie is a photograph taken of one's self. A common misconception is that the selfie was invented only after the creation of the cameraphone, but its actual origin dates back to the late Otto van Buren.

Harmonica: A harmonica is a wind instrument favored by hobos and working-class miscreants of the early twentieth century. A funny joke is to swallow a harmonica because it looks weird when it's stuck in the middle of your neck and every time you breath it plays an off-key note.

Dream: A dream is a wish your heart makes. Dreams are afforded much significance in many cultures. Many people, dating back to Sigmund Freud, think that dreams are a window into the subconscious mind. My mom says that my dreams are stupid but we'll see who's laughing when Slickers: Waterproof Stickers! is a household brand. My sister's dream is to be a lady astronaut but someone already did that dream so I'm not very impressed.

POWERBALL posted:

Makeup: Makeup was a popular accessory in ancient Egypt, but scientists have discovered evidence of makeup even in pre-historic nomadic cultures. Cave paintings of crudely drawn women with pigments smeared across their faces indicate that women have been using makeup to trick men into mating for most of human history.

lmao

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Scarf: A length of cloth used to keep your neck and face warm. It's impossible to smoke through, and they typically can't support a person of healthy weight and girth, so don't bother.

Rain: Evaporated water that condenses in clouds and falls from the sky. The devil lives under the earth, where the water is, so technically it is demon and not angel tears.

Bell: It goes "bong" lol

----------------

City of Glompton

Qwerinty posted:

Scarf: A length of cloth used to keep your neck and face warm. It's impossible to smoke through, and they typically can't support a person of healthy weight and girth, so don't bother.

Rain: Evaporated water that condenses in clouds and falls from the sky. The devil lives under the earth, where the water is, so technically it is demon and not angel tears.

Bell: It goes "bong" lol

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Bell, Graham: It goes "bong", but uses the metric system (see: Bell)

deep dish peat moss

Doe: A deer, a female deer.

Ray: A drop of golden sun.

Me: A name I call myself.

Far: A long long way to run.

Miss Psychosis

DeepQantas posted:

Bell, Graham: It goes "bong", but uses the metric system (see: Bell)

lol

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Hick Magnet posted:

Doe: A deer, a female deer.

Ray: A drop of golden sun.
Egon: One of the Ghostbusters.

DeepQantas fucked around with this message at 03:51 on May 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

Fast: The first (non-The) word in the title of the Fast & Furious movie franchise.

• Locked thread