Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Jabor posted:

secret tech to get people to read your urgent emails is to send a recall request

career speed running strats itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

power botton posted:

urgency isnt binary its a spectrum imo
much like your- wait that doesn't work

:agreed: tho. i remember from using eudora on my dad's computer in the 90s i think there was something like a priority thing with 5 options, from very low to very high, defaulting to the middle normal priority one. pretty cool you could tag things as completely unimportant

much like your posts

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

jony ive aces posted:

much like your- wait that doesn't work

:agreed: tho. i remember from using eudora on my dad's computer in the 90s i think there was something like a priority thing with 5 options, from very low to very high, defaulting to the middle normal priority one. pretty cool you could tag things as completely unimportant

much like your posts

why would you send a completely unimportant email though?

(there's a difference between importance and urgency)

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

what's great about read receipts is someone will ignore them and one day clean out their deleted box, and for some reason their email thing will send out 12,000 "DELETED WITHOUT BEING READ" emails

• Locked thread