Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
that controller made me lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You're hosed in the head if you haven't belly laughed at at least two dozen Penny Arcade strips.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Penny Arcade first introduced me to the the videotaped deposition of Steven Fishman, and for this I remain grateful.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

remember fruit fucker?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i'm the black t-shirt with the title of their bad game printed in four different font sizes. what i'm saying is i'm extremely loving stupid.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i'm the black t-shirt with the title of their bad game printed in four different font sizes. what i'm saying is i'm extremely loving stupid.
I'm the short fat bald guy who draws himself as a tall skinny dude with huge hair.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!

Whirlwind Jones posted:

I'm the short fat bald guy who draws himself as a tall skinny dude with huge hair.

The bald guy doesn't draw.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Crimson Harvest posted:

The bald guy doesn't draw.
I'm like ~6.5" and decent thickness

Seems fine to me, never had any complaints and I can go balls deep as opposed to my friend with a literal 10.5" dick who gets like 2/3rds in before he has to stop.

Girl we both hooked up with says he's longer but I'm thicker and kind of shrugged and said she didn't really care about crazy length. Maybe she was lying to tell me what I want to hear but maybe not.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Actually, you're both disrespectful shitposters unwelcome in this thread.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Actually, you're both disrespectful shitposters unwelcome in this thread.

Thank you.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
When they ran out of jokes to tell, they sacrificed the own daily lives to give people something to laugh at.

Thank you, Gabe. Thank you, Tycho.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Gaspar Lewis posted:

When they ran out of jokes to tell, they sacrificed the own daily lives to give people something to laugh at.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Seems fine to me, never had any complaints and I can go balls deep as opposed to my friend with a literal 10.5" dick who gets like 2/3rds in before he has to stop.

Girl we both hooked up with says he's longer but I'm thicker and kind of shrugged and said she didn't really care about crazy length. Maybe she was lying to tell me what I want to hear but maybe not.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Gaspar Lewis posted:

This guy is insanely bad and needs to he shot on sight.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Gaspar Lewis posted:

don't post here. or anywhere

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Remember when the internet was new and things were still funny

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

surc posted:

Remember when the internet was new and things were still funny

2008 was a helluva year

• Locked thread