Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
nowadays there is

Facebook
wikipaedia
teiter
google

I mean rmemer when you looked up band and instead of wikipaedia you had to go to like toolband.com
and just get some losers opinnion on a thing

anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
was it a batter time??? I mean websites always have sucked and now their sucking is in the 7th dimension

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
*makes a new website*

*no one ever visits it coz people don't do that anymore*

pram
Jun 10, 2001
remember the front page

pram
Jun 10, 2001
i think its actually good that the PLEBS are congregating on those websites. i was tired of the 'dark web' being flooded with normies

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
pramsdarkweb.blogspot.com

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
no theressytill currently less than 6

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth
astalavista.cum

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich

echinopsis posted:

*makes a new website*

*no one ever visits it coz people don't do that anymore*

pretty much

in fact, if you meet someone who claims to have a webpage, and especially one with the url printed on a business card, and triple especially if it's something like home.isp.whateverthefuck/~douchebag...

run the other loving way, because you are going to risk being sucked into a vortex of unwarranted self-importance about how much someone loves trainspotting or chatting with chileans over ham radio or family tree horseshit.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

echinopsis posted:

I mean rmemer when you looked up band and instead of wikipaedia you had to go to like toolband.com
and just get some losers opinnion on a thing

wikipedia is nothing but losers opinions on things

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

http://getbonzibuddy.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MALE SHOEGAZE posted: