Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001
aussie pies: the next burrito?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
no burritos have a sembelence of health by incorporating things that have colours and arent just brown or orange/brown

pram
Jun 10, 2001
sure let me just trust the opinion of some butthurt new zealander whos angry at superior australian cultural contributions

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
pretty sure the pie wasnt an invention like electricity or bath tub displacement. even america has pies. wtf

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
anyway my prefered pie brand is aussie anyway. mrs macs. if it aint a mrs mac take it back, is what the ad tells me to do (and i obey)

mrs mac has the superior crust

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

scotch pies ftw

pram
Jun 10, 2001

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
gas ban

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Valeyard posted:

scotch pies ftw

get this trash out of my sight

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
sauce on the pie is such a god drat travesty

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Hahahhaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

PuTTY riot posted:

yeah can I get extra sprouts and lentils on that chicken burrito?

Chipotle has sprouts and lentils?? Going there asap

• Locked thread