Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

people don't realize this, but you should take a look at your rear end every so often in case it gets some cancer on it. it's easy to go months or years without giving your rear end a visual check. all it takes is a good look in the mirror, and maybe a thorough feel-over with your hands, and you'll be doing yourself a favor. work it into your routine! it's easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
every time i close my eyes i see it...my own rear end...

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
My head is way up inside mine, OP, at least it makes it easy to check for colon cancer

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i have a complex rig of mirrors attached to my body at all times in order to view my rear end from all angles, its a real good rear end and i know this because its all i can see

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Gross Dude posted:

My head is way up inside mine, OP, at least it makes it easy to check for colon cancer

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Tebulot

im hip now bois

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

i have a complex rig of mirrors attached to my body at all times in order to view my rear end from all angles, its a real good rear end and i know this because its all i can see

Id like to see

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My wife and I have a system where we look at each others asses

pig slut lisa

irl is good

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

My wife and I have a system where we look at each others asses

disgusting

BIG BIC SQUAD
I look at my rear end on a dialy basis, becausd its a nice rear end/. Sometimes cute girls compliment my rear end, and it makes me rfeel really good about myself.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

you can't make me

dogcrash truther
i smack my rear end real hard until its as big as a bus, and then its easier to check for moles

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
I think i was bitten by a weird vampire because my rear end (and only my rear end) is invisible in the mirror?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

butt

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I wore chaps once and now I am assless. Life is different now, but easier.

----------------

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
never, i don't know what's going on back there, but I suspect the worst

smoobles

Bo-Pepper posted:

you can't make me

bo i worry you would have trouble seeing skin spots on your rear end in the same way its hard to see sun spots without special filters

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

dogcrash truther posted:

i smack my rear end real hard until its as big as a bus, and then its easier to check for moles

Wouldn't that make it more difficult? :confused:

ron color
once a day

smoobles

ron color posted:

once a day

wrong thread sorry

----------------

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

dogcrash truther posted:

That's one swole rear end

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
[me, looking at my rear end] yes. that's my poo poo.

vermeul

Free Acid
I check out my poo poo daily

lite_sleepr
Every time I read my autobiography

http://imgur.com/yEGcDtd

----------------

on spec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9TGsHVcROM

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
where we're going we don't need eyes to see (our own asses)

----------------

• Locked thread