Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lets share our scariest Minecraft moments. I'll start

One day i was happily derping around in Minecraft like a boss when all of sudden i see a cave opening with a HUGE amount of iron ore.

Naturally, I head in and start mining. I'm minding my own business collecting my iron like dee dee dee de deee when all of a sudden a MOTHERFUCKING SKELETON starts attacking me from MOTHERFUCKING NOWHERE scaring the beejeezus out of me :tviv:

Needless to say I Noped the gently caress out of there faster than you can say enderman.

speaking of which, that leads me to another story...muhahaha!

ANyways guys, share some of your scariest Minecraft Moments ITT. tia! :iamafag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QP4fw-VbUY

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lets share our scariest Minecraft moments. I'll start

One day i was happily derping around in Minecraft like a boss when all of sudden i see a cave opening with a HUGE amount of iron ore.

Naturally, I head in and start mining. I'm minding my own business collecting my iron like dee dee dee de deee when all of a sudden a MOTHERFUCKING SKELETON starts attacking me from MOTHERFUCKING NOWHERE scaring the beejeezus out of me :tviv:

Needless to say I Noped the gently caress out of there faster than you can say enderman.

speaking of which, that leads me to another story...muhahaha!

ANyways guys, share some of your scariest Minecraft Moments ITT. tia! :iamafag:

That is absolutely terrifying my friend.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

we're all looking for our good guy Greg

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

frank.club posted:

we're all looking for our good guy Greg

I'm looking for Scumbag Stacey's to gently caress up the rear end in a top hat.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you're a wild man but I hope you find the lady to destroy her but

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
gonna team up with my favorite meme, Toolman Tim, and remodel some shitters

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Crossposted:

Yesterday in Journey to the Core I heard a bunch of rumbling and crashing noises and then they stopped and I was mining and all of a sudden I open up into a cave filled with lava and the ceiling of the cave suddenly cracks and opens up more and more and a metric rear end load of water gradually starts crashing down on the lava from the crack in the ceiling and then I walled up the hole and ran away saying to myself softly, What the gently caress Just Happened Dude...

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Crossposted:

Yesterday in Journey to the Core I heard a bunch of rumbling and crashing noises and then they stopped and I was mining and all of a sudden I open up into a cave filled with lava and the ceiling of the cave suddenly cracks and opens up more and more and a metric rear end load of water gradually starts crashing down on the lava from the crack in the ceiling and then I walled up the hole and ran away saying to myself softly, What the gently caress Just Happened Dude...

Crazy AF...but yeah....Minecraft can be frikkin scary sometimes. /me hides under pile of porkchops*

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Craft the doge armour and blade, and take a doge companion with you and you have nothing to fear.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Craft An Obsidian Doge To Protect You.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ is a national forums treasure, and must be protected at all costs.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
I installed this cool as poo poo lava lighting into my cave/hq but then it caught my motherfucking carpet on fire I freaked the hell out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Craft An Obsidian Doge To Protect You.

• Locked thread