Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i heard mcdonalds created chipotle. is it true/?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
it is not true op

http://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2015-chipotle-oral-history/

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i checked wikiped and it didnt say anything useful. it did give some external links but those just 404'd or redired to something completely unrelated. what has the world come to...

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

:wth:!!

the web is an amazing place where information like this can go straight to ur computer without having to do research in a physical library

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

thanks computer

pram
Jun 10, 2001

obstipator posted:

:wth:!!

the web is an amazing place where information like this can go straight to ur computer without having to do research in a physical library

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
so so
you guys say it "CH - POT - LAY" right? like you were
born in Mexico or something?

u guys are way too accepting of other cultures. like I saw an ad on American TV for a Nissan and it was pronounced "nee saan", probably like it's pronounce in japan. over here we decided fucl that, and just say nissan as if it's an English word. like it should be. fuckin sucking
up to japan and Mexico

lazercunt
Oct 26, 2007

It was a narcotics raid, not a Fritos raid.

echinopsis posted:

so so

u guys are way too accepting of other cultures. like I saw an ad on American TV for a Nissan and it was pronounced "nee saan", probably like it's pronounce in japan. over here we decided fucl that, and just say nissan as if it's an English word. like it should be. fuckin sucking
up to japan and Mexico

chih-pot-uhl

yospos cru: Wit_sponge, relative_q, roguestar, Model M, Sir_Donkeypunch, tom collins, three, rufo, camh, homeless snail, sex offendin link, pik_d, graph, scaevolus, schultzi, mrbucket, the evan
what it do
DEAD KEN POST REPLACER

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

echinopsis posted:

so so

up to japan and Mexico

Japanese words are spelled phonetically, senpai

pram
Jun 10, 2001

echinopsis posted:

so so

up to japan and Mexico

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
NISS ANNE

not KNEE SORN

SUE BAA ROO

NIN TEN DOH

AN IMM (not AN IMM AYE)

pram
Jun 10, 2001
its datsun

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah it was but they changed? what the gently caress was the about anyway

ps there4 is a nz band called the datsuns

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
chipotle is great.. but its no tgi fridays

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

RBC posted:

chipotle is great.. but its no tgi fridays

Thank u, Finally someone brave enough to say what we're all thinking

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

obstipator posted:

i heard mcdonalds created chipotle. is it true/?

no, but they are now serving breakfast at all hours in select markets.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
mcdonalds breakfast sucks and it's a real bummer that you have to hang out till ten thirty to get a quarter pounder

pram
Jun 10, 2001
oh boy quarter po-- oh
         /

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

echinopsis posted:

mcdonalds breakfast sucks and it's a real bummer that you have to hang out till ten thirty to get a quarter pounder

this is like, the exact backwords of how it is in the states

the breakfast here is about as good as you can get a drive thru and the lunch menu is well, not.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

echinopsis posted:

okay, bizaro

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ugh maybe your quarter pounders suck idk but maybe if they start having a quarter pounder mcmufin or mcgriddles I'll change my mind

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

echinopsis posted:

ugh maybe your quarter pounders suck idk but maybe if they start having a quarter pounder mcmufin or mcgriddles I'll change my mind

mcgriddles are bad tho

im talking about the breakfast classics, the egg mcmuffin, the sausage biscuit with egg, the sausage burrito and the hash browns... that one moment every 2-3 years you're like "why the gently caress not, a big breakfast with hotcakes" when you're driving and getting food out of leaving a hotel....

what the gently caress even is a mcgriddle

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
mcgriddle is only good for making you hate yourself for eating it

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006