Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
today I found this little guy on an island I often paddle too while on my first good trip of the year:

he is the BYOB summer bear and I'm not sure why someone left him there but they did. he sat with me while I listened to the radio and waited for the tide to turn. I will bring him offerings the next time I paddle to Blueberry Island, any requests are welcome. offerings I left today were cashews thrown in the four cardinal directions.

This thread is for BYOB spirit animals that you encounter in this strange world we live in.

a wider shot of his chilling place:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shabbat goy

BYOBee

(Note: I GIS'ed "bee smoking weed" and this was on the first page of results)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Twitter Warpath posted:

BYOBee

(Note: I GIS'ed "bee smoking weed" and this was on the first page of results)

there were many bees chilling with the bear as the blueberry bushes are flowering right now, I will bring the bear weed next time as an offering from the bee

alnilam

I like the bear

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

I like the bear

I do too, is there anything you want me to bring him as an offering next time?

the unabonger
BYOBienis

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I saw a red bug as tiny as a mote of dust and it's now my spirit animal. Gill, the Living Dirt.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

my spirit animal is a dude named Michael Pulski who works for a marketing firm in chicago... the vision quests are always sort of awkward, he's like 'drat... here again? i got a lot of work to do kid...' but he knows an awful lot about marketing throughout the decades though he's rather confounded about modern markets. i'd say he's like 60.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

hello byob summer bear :wave:

bacalou

my spirit animal is the skeleton of an owl with a pocketwatch for a heart. i do not know his name but i call him ticker bc he tells me how long i have to live every time i do something bad.

bacalou

'hooo! did you know you're now below the national average for your age group? hoo! keep up the great work, jackass!'

pig slut lisa

irl is good

my spirit animal is, well u kno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

my spirit animal is :yosbutt::gas::ironicat: (in this series of images you can see it forming out of ectoplasm)

• Locked thread