Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aterdux
Jun 8, 2012

On the way to Eisenwald
The old thread about our game here is archived but the work on the game did not stop and last week we announced the release date. Below is our cinematic video that we have been working on since 2012 - we wanted to make it during our Kickstarter campaign back then but the work proved too much for us and we shelved it for a few years. However, last Spring we found an animation studio that was capable to use our in-game assets and draft animations for this video, so we finally got our indie low budget cinematic trailer. In our opinion, it captures the mood of the game pretty well, check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwGQqOlbqpI

Legends of Eisenwald is an old school RPG with elements of strategy and turn-based combat. Gameplay trailer is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc08fZcNbGE

Key Features:

• RPG With Strategic Elements
  • Non-linear story T
  • Original Turn-based Combat System
  • Low Fantasy, Authentic Medieval Setting
  • Deep Skill Trees and Intricate Customisation Options
  • Huge Variety Of Weapons and Spells

Few screenshots:

The best thing would be though to resurrect the archived thread here, has way more description...

Aterdux fucked around with this message at 18:05 on May 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

That video is loving atrocious, I thought I was watching the intro to Dungeon Keeper 1.

If you post a thread about a game, maybe actually post some information about it.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
looks p bad, op

Aterdux
Jun 8, 2012

On the way to Eisenwald
The thread I put together last summer got archived, it had all the information about the game but yes, my fault, I will include some basic info in my first post, thanks.

• Locked thread