Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

it was heart disease

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

it was the salmon mousse heh heh just a little monty python reference for all you out there just to lighten the mood

SamEyeAm

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
this is terrible news. my day is ruined.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

rip his soul

dogcrash truther
today i came to terms with the fact that i will never see homer again but i still cant stop thinking about the way that he died, of a heart attack

smoobles

Homer Simpson: A Great Man? No.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dogcrash truther
I heard he died of a heart attack while h having sex with Marge. I hope it's not true

dogcrash truther
Some people are saying it was actually AIDS, but I won't believe it

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
homer died a long time ago, he has since been replaced by a lookalike

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

smoobles

Nosfereefer posted:

homer died a long time ago, he has since been replaced by a lookalike

i heard a rumor that he is replaced by a facsimile of himself 24 times every second

----------------

GEExCEE

smoobles posted:

i heard a rumor that he is replaced by a facsimile of himself 24 times every second

that's mister Smith, from the Matrix, and not Homer Simpson

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
never saw them together, tho?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GEExCEE

Nosfereefer posted:

never saw them together, tho?

[ img]www.imgur.com/homersimpsonvsagentsmith.gif[/img[

i am he

Gone Fashing posted:

lets not just go around making up lies about homer simpson in the rip homer simpson thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Died age at 63...

----------------

• Locked thread