Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland

by XyloJW
I got nothin to do someone talk to me for a bit. I can't go to bed yet, I need to stay up a lil longer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

what's the hot song of the summer al borland

Al Borland

by XyloJW

pig slut lisa posted:

what's the hot song of the summer al borland

Gosh I'm the worst person to ask this to because I do not keep up with all the latest hip hop trends.
I think the nice song to go with for spring / summer is Radar Love by Golden Earring. It is something you can play late at night on an empty stretch of road with the windows open / top down and going really fast.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month
If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?

Al Borland

by XyloJW

H.H posted:

If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?

I think I'd want to be some kind of deep sea capable creature that is a predator and not a prey. The reason being I could explore the untouched folds of the deep seas and see all their wonders to behold. Places no man has ever gone before.

The same would apply to some kind of deep cave creature.

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Al Borland posted:

Gosh I'm the worst person to ask this to because I do not keep up with all the latest hip hop trends.
I think the nice song to go with for spring / summer is Radar Love by Golden Earring. It is something you can play late at night on an empty stretch of road with the windows open / top down and going really fast.

thanks.

do you have any recommendations for a good dim sum place near happy valley on a weekday? i'll be there in two weeks and have no idea how to pick one.

Al Borland

by XyloJW

pig slut lisa posted:

thanks.

do you have any recommendations for a good dim sum place near happy valley on a weekday? i'll be there in two weeks and have no idea how to pick one.

No idea either, I'd go by yelp or name honestly. Remember when choosing you dim dim and lose some! I hope your trip is nice and the food is good.

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Al Borland posted:

Remember when choosing you dim dim and lose some!

ancient chinese proverb

pig slut lisa

irl is good

also thanks, i hope for those things too :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I typed dim twice :v:

----------------

• Locked thread