Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
every time somebody says they have a huge announcement i never give a loving poo poo about the announcement. or when they say they have a huge announcement to make at a later date. nobody says they have a big announcement when it is actually something important. they just shout it out. but what if they didn't?

japanese citizen: i have a huge announcement :smug: [covered in shadow] GODZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9/11 hijackers: we have a huge announcement! ALLAH ACKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!! [explosion]

Jesus: I have a huge announcement! It's the Rapture!!! :iamafag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flynn Taggart

I have a huuuuuuuge announcement

Announcement is what I call my pener

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
People tell me they have a huge announcement, but they never have so much as a sign, let alone a billboard spanning a whole city block. Don't waste my time

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
the dinging of a fork against a wine glass during a party makes me angry

cuntman.net

the terrorists are going to pull off another 9/11 but this time theyre going to hijack a blimp

Afro Doug

i have in idea for a comic. a guy says to another guy "i have a huge announcement" but then he says a normal thing except the letters are really huge.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Afro Doug posted:

i have in idea for a comic. a guy says to another guy "i have a huge announcement" but then he says a normal thing except the letters are really huge.

i laughed out loud imagining this

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Afro Doug posted:

i like it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I have a huge announcement, I saw the op's house on google maps and I hate the siding.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I have another huge announcement, I'm going to ask pepps to make that comic you guys are talking about.

----------------

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Afro Doug posted:

so many possibilities. like have the guy eating a hotdog and then he says "I BOUGHT A HOTDOG ONLINE TODAY!!!!!"

haha i'm lmfao just at that idea!

the other guy could be like "doesn't seem very huge to me but im 31 and your'e 26 so maybe you millennials have a diffferent idea of hotdogs. honestly i think hotdogs were better CHEAPer and LARGer, but you teens can do whatever you want with your money, you kids, you bbies, sperm*"

*the joke is that he keeps lowering the life stage of the first guy, very high concept stuff. this is a smart mans comic.

Flynn Taggart

I have a huge announcement I have to take a huge dump

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
I have a huge announcement: my wife

DeepQantas

and I are having a baby

DeepQantas

for dinner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

• Locked thread