Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
Yeah, let me get on reading that right quick.

This is what eventually happens when members of your family "politely" volunteer to watch vacation slideshows whenever relatives visit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
gossip, like all unnecessary speech, is the chief poison of the heart and is most likely to get you thrown face first into the consuming fire

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Good for him, it's important to keep active in your old age :-)

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
my retarded uncle whom works at nintendo

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
my uncle weekly updates his facebook to expose his racist thoughts

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you
you should totally ignore that dumb human being who wants to share his life experiences with people he cares about

with luck he'll be dead soon and you won't have to worry about any annoying 'asks' from the handful of people on this earth related to you by blood

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

Symbolic Butt posted:

my uncle weekly updates his facebook to expose his racist thoughts

YUPOS (Your Uncle is a Piece Of poo poo)

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
hes a real fucker

an uncle fucker, if you will

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

ShadowHawk posted:

Yeah, let me get on reading that right quick.

This is what eventually happens when members of your family "politely" volunteer to watch vacation slideshows whenever relatives visit.

does the blog allow comments/ maybe you can finally put him in his place, anonymous ly of course

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

does the blog allow comments/ maybe you can finally put him in his place, anonymous ly of course
that sounds mean

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

angry_keebler posted:

gossip, like all unnecessary speech, is the chief poison of the heart and is most likely to get you thrown face first into the consuming fire

haha

pram
Jun 10, 2001

angry_keebler posted:

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

ShadowHawk posted:

that sounds mean

so was posting this thread, but here we are

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
my father in law calls my wife every day to report on how his four week vacation is going

if he doesn't reach her he hangs up, then he immediately calls again to leave a voicemail, where he says he will call back later. he calls again and again until he reaches her.

this.

happens.

every.

loving.

day.

in other words, quit your bitching shadowhawk at least you can ignore a blog :tipshat:

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

horse mans posted:

you should totally ignore that dumb human being who wants to share his life experiences with people he cares about

with luck he'll be dead soon and you won't have to worry about any annoying 'asks' from the handful of people on this earth related to you by blood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
caring about blood is a humanity 1.0 thing to do

now we care about people in your likefeed

• Locked thread