Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs0FKBsiK9w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i hope nintendo makes a baseball game for wii u

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ken griffey jr's Bliztball Cup

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I remember NHL 98 being really good.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the only ones i played extensively were the Tony Hawks and Skiing for Intellevision.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Story[edit]
The player character is U-1, a young boy who is frequently ridiculed by classmates and passed over by Little Pico, the girl of his dreams. The story proper begins when Puma, a dog with the ability to speak, teaches U-1 to play the guitar, simultaneously teaching the controls of the game to the player, and subsequently revealing to him that he is the last legendary hero of Planet Gitaroo, and the possessor of the Last Gitaroo. When they are then attacked, Puma transforms into Puma AC-30 and gives U-1 the Gitaroo, transforming him into Gitaroo Man.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

tony hawke's pro skater2 had a good map creator

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Intellevision was my first gaming device and sometimes I enjoy emulating it for nostalgia, with great games like the aforementioned skiing, Beauty and the Beast, and Star Strike.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Mojo King Bee (モジョキング Bee Mojo Kingu Bī?)
Voiced by: Kaleb James
A Gravillian dressed in a bee and disco suit who plays the Trumpet Gitaroo. He is defeated by sinking into the swamp whose animals he controlled.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Bicyclops posted:

Intellevision was my first gaming device and sometimes I enjoy emulating it for nostalgia, with great games like the aforementioned skiing, Beauty and the Beast, and Star Strike.

smfh that you didn't mention Shark! Shark!, one of the greatest games ever made

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

codenameFANGIO posted:

smfh that you didn't mention Shark! Shark!, one of the greatest games ever made

we didn't have that one on cartridge, I had to wait for the Playstation collection disc to play it. it's great, though.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey '98

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://www.gamefaqs.com/gamecube/532798-nhl-hitz-20-02/faqs/27175

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
This is exactly the type of thing I did as a teen on the internet.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Would I recommend this FAQ? Yes

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

*said in an extremely powerful homosexual voice* jaggers

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

how long has it been since japan has made a sports game that wasnt' baseball or soccer? far too long.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7pwNoYdWtA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

• Locked thread