Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
the hold music goes...

whap dap be dap de dap dap (do do do di do do do di do do) dappa dappa dap dap dap, deee deee deee!

thanks for waiting one of our advisors will be with you as soon as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirley Crabtree
update: still holding and now i dont have time for that cheeky wank i was gonna have before work, FML

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Android Blues

I really wish the hold music continued...you always get the message in some super bored voice "THANK you for waiting. please be advised that a representative is doing their best to get to talk to you post hoc, at haste" right when youre getting into the jam of the hold song

im always starting to mellow out and not be so irked about being on hold and then the music cuts right in the middle of a juicy lick. sometimes there's background noise on the voice recording that someone clearly took in the middle of a busy day at the surgery/office/call centre. youre transported from the synaesthetic soundscape into that - it's no good!

Shirley Crabtree
i got through in the end, it was worth the wait the taxman is giving me back hella money

no time for that wank sadly so i guess i'll have a double wank when i get in tonight

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW
You rear end in a top hat you never told me if the ghost people came and ghosted your ghost work.

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I thought we were friends.

----------------

treasure bear

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

i got through in the end, it was worth the wait the taxman is giving me back hella money

no time for that wank sadly so i guess i'll have a double wank when i get in tonight

congratulations on surviving the On-Hold Challenge Gypsum Fantastic

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

BYOB 8.2: whap dap be dap de dap dap (do do do di do do do di do do) dappa dappa dap dap dap, deee deee deee!

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Android Blues posted:

I really wish the hold music continued...you always get the message in some super bored voice "THANK you for waiting. please be advised that a representative is doing their best to get to talk to you post hoc, at haste" right when youre getting into the jam of the hold song

im always starting to mellow out and not be so irked about being on hold and then the music cuts right in the middle of a juicy lick. sometimes there's background noise on the voice recording that someone clearly took in the middle of a busy day at the surgery/office/call centre. youre transported from the synaesthetic soundscape into that - it's no good!

drat

----------------

Android Blues

yeah, that post got away from me

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
actually iwas relating to it:)

----------------

Android Blues

oh...that is nice, thank you :)

Shirley Crabtree

Al Borland posted:

I thought we were friends.

im so sorry al borland i got your message and i read it but i was playing it cool and waiting my standard 6 days to respond so you didnt think i was desperate, treat em mean keep em keen

and in response no ghost busters came to my store sad to say :(

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
What did you need with Mr. tax, op?

----------------

Shirley Crabtree

drilldo squirt posted:

What did you need with Mr. tax, op?

he gave me 2 thousand knicker! 2 thousand! i couldn't adam and eve it

booking up a holiday with it to see the northern lights and all the whales and that in iceland

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Hmm.

----------------

morning wood

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

update: still holding and now i dont have time for that cheeky wank i was gonna have before work, FML

you should multitask and wank while you're on hold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

im so sorry al borland i got your message and i read it but i was playing it cool and waiting my standard 6 days to respond so you didnt think i was desperate, treat em mean keep em keen

and in response no ghost busters came to my store sad to say :(

:negative:

Well that's a shame the goatman would have loved to gape for them.

Anyways glad to hear you are doing well friend it has been too long.

----------------

• Locked thread