Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SuperNattyBros
May 30, 2015

About the Game

The Walking Dead: Season One is an episodic interactive drama graphic adventure game set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman's comic book series. The game consists of five episodes and was developed and published by Telltale Games between April and November 2012.

The game takes place in the same fictional world as the comic, with events occurring shortly after the onset of the zombie apocalypse in Georgia. However, most of the characters are original to the game, which centers on university professor and convicted murderer Lee Everett, who helps to rescue and subsequently care for a young girl named Clementine.

How are you gonna do this Let's Play?

This is gonna be a blind play through. We are gonna play a little bit each week and upload a video until we finish the game. We are gonna be making choice from the perspective of a gym bro/general tool.

Audience Engagement

Please tell us what choices you guys made and how that differed from how our game turned out. No spoilers please!!

Videos - Season 1

Episode 1 A New Day:
1. Looting 101
2. Hershel's Farm
3. You've a Boyfriend?
4. Mission Accomplished

Episode 2 Starved for Help:
5. Carb Rations
6. Crazy Lady Alert
7. Farm Secrets
8. Brothers Slayer

Episode 3 Long Road Ahead
9. Natty Detectives
10. Heart Breaks & a Train
11. Racking Up Kills
12. Way to Savannah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

SuperNattyBros posted:

Audience Engagement

Please tell us what choices you guys made and how that differed from how our game turned out. No spoilers please!!

I didn't have a facecam. Also balanced my audio better. Also didn't youtube dump on the same day I joined.

Overall I think my game turned out better but it's nice that it gives you so many options even if it is somewhat on rails.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

We frown upon making threads for Let's Plays that are already completed or largely underway here on the LP Subforum. Please make sure to read the rules before posting next time!

• Locked thread