Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color
does mod exist? etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Oh my mod...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hnnngggggghhhhhhhhhhh.......

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
every time i get really high on weed i feel like everything and nothing exists at the same time, which plays a roll in probability in quantum physics. it could also be likely the entire universe is like this. just existing if it does for no reason, blinking on and off. so that's a possibility there is no creator. life is but a dream

City of Glompton

if you have faith it doesnt matter if god exists or not. people who try to prove god exists are the most faithless of all.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

City of Glompton posted:

if you have faith it doesnt matter if god exists or not.

same, agree

Frances Nurples

man so like if you can define god you can disprove god but if god is a intrinsic, ineffable some kinda thingy or whatever and then hey why even bother cos like if god is or isn't doesn't matter any more and any discussion about the factual existence of god is inherently meaningless maybe i guess or something i dunno

alnilam

not my real name posted:

man so like if you can define god you can disprove god but if god is a intrinsic, ineffable some kinda thingy or whatever and then hey why even bother cos like if god is or isn't doesn't matter any more and any discussion about the factual existence of god is inherently meaningless maybe i guess or something i dunno

the world would be a much better place if all discussions of faith and god were accompanied by "maybe i guess or something i dunno"

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

alnilam posted:

the world would be a much better place if all discussions of faith and god were accompanied by "maybe i guess or something i dunno"

or anything really besides god. this is how most wars and fights start otherwise

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
god exists and he's the recording artist and fashion designer kanye west

The X-man cometh

ron color posted:

god sounds a lot like mod

Gods knew.

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
god backwards is dog

Android Blues

dogs do exist, I saw one once. it was very far away and the others said it might have been an elk, but I know what I saw.

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
God that posts in BYOB is no god, so now he spends his days just chillin'

DeepQantas

you see anyone get struck by lightning in the atheism thread? no? well that's why

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

the real question is why does god exist?

DeepQantas

could God post a thread so byob even he could't lurk in it?

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

God exists in every fluffy kitten belly, and every bloody battlefield, in equal measure.

weird

by zen death robot
I always thought that the people I ran into who thought that marijuana was the true devil's weed, yet they loved getting drunk, had to be retarded in some way...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

treasure bear

ron color posted:

god sounds a lot like mod

mod is dead :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles

Cumt posted:

mod is dead :(

rip shivadas

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread