Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which of these are the same
apple watch
google glass
View Results

• Locked thread
A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
they're actually the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
one goes on your face the other goes on your wrist

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
the watch you can hide underneath a sleeve to avoid getting punched because of it. google glass you cannot. so apple watch wins in this case

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

the watch you can hide underneath a sleeve to avoid getting punched because of it. google glass you cannot. so apple watch wins in this case

hmm this is an excellent point that i did not consider

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Cum Storm

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

can you get like a companion dog cert but for google glass?

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
more like the apple botch and the Google rear end!

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
a guy at work had an apple watch and i was amazed that a computer you don't strap to your face can still make you look like an rear end in a top hat. nice guy too

pram
Jun 10, 2001
i still havent seen one in the mecca of world culture, new york city, new york, usa

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

more like the apple botch and the Google rear end!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pram posted:

i still havent seen one in the mecca of world culture, new york city, new york, usa

i have never seen one in the megacity of vapid bimbos and strapping Sirs la, ca.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
what if there was a computer

• Locked thread