Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
everythingWasBees

The first is still here so I'm not really sure how that works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

hi ralp whats your opinion on nite crew

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
ralp gay

everythingWasBees

TWIST FIST posted:

hi ralp whats your opinion on nite crew

When I imply the thread might be "unmoddable" I just mean there's no way I'm going to read that thread to sort out whether there was an invasion or docs or forum fuckery or I don't know some newly invented cryptosass or something. Just please don't post about other forums or threads or mods in the gray forums. Post about anime and the modern angst of being a tween, etc.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

everythingWasBees

RALP GAy!!! LOL

----------------

Bwee
don't like that guy

everythingWasBees

Bwee posted:

don't like that guy

oh. :( why not.

----------------

cuntman.net

everythingWasBees posted:

When I imply the thread might be "unmoddable" I just mean there's no way I'm going to read that thread to sort out whether there was an invasion or docs or forum fuckery or I don't know some newly invented cryptosass or something. Just please don't post about other forums or threads or mods in the gray forums. Post about anime and the modern angst of being a tween, etc.

i dont understand

everythingWasBees

TWIST FIST posted:

i dont understand

It's like when you get a glass with a bit of substance dried to the inside at a restaurant. You don't know if the glass wasn't washed properly, if it's safe to drink, maybe the glasses have always been like that and it's just because you ordered a glass of milk this time. You don't know how they wash their dishes in back, and you're not gonna take all the effort of talking to a manager and figuring out what went wrong and where. You're just gonna get a new glass. They shouldn't serve glasses like that to customers anyway.

----------------

joke_explainer

This seems a lot like the kind of thing ralp would say after some brutal administration work. So I don't know what's going on. I hope you don't have to ban or prove everyone who comments for mod sass.

everythingWasBees

joke_explainer posted:

This seems a lot like the kind of thing ralp would say after some brutal administration work. So I don't know what's going on. I hope you don't have to ban or prove everyone who comments for mod sass.

Mod sass is not allowed on these forums. If you feel the urge to mod sass, take it to FYAD. I worked hard to make sure that you could all sass there to your heart's content, so f you don't have anything constructive to say, take it to the pink forums.

----------------

Scaly Haylie

well la dee da mister mod

cuntman.net

It's like when you get a glass with a bit of substance dried to the inside at a restaurant. You don't know if the glass wasn't washed properly, if it's safe to drink, maybe the glasses have always been like that and it's just because you ordered a glass of milk this time. You don't know how they wash their dishes in back, and you're not gonna take all the effort of talking to a manager and figuring out what went wrong and where. You're just gonna get a new glass. They shouldn't serve glasses like that to customers anyway.

ok but where do i get the new glass

joke_explainer

What's your opinion of BYOB Ralp 2.0?

everythingWasBees

TWIST FIST posted:

ok but where do i get the new glass

Well for situations like these, you always carry around a few extra glasses that you've cleaned yourself, if you understand what I'm saying. You already established that you can't trust the staff to keep their glasses properly cleaned, so there's nothing for you to do but provide your own.

----------------

everythingWasBees

joke_explainer posted:

What's your opinion of BYOB Ralp 2.0?

It's Lowtax's pet project, I have nothing to do with it. I try not to read it unless I have to. But I think of you as my friends, so I have to quite a bit!

----------------

the unabonger

joke_explainer posted:

This seems a lot like the kind of thing ralp would say after some brutal administration work.

i think thats exactly what it is...

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

RALP GAy!!! LOL

LMAO RALP GAY

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month
Ralp, if you weren't an admin, what would you do for recreation? And why?

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
I have only one question

weird

by zen death robot
ralp is gbs

----------------

weird

by zen death robot
(to ralp) go back to gbs

----------------

GEExCEE

Yonkers posted:

(to ralp) go back to gbs

Mapparu

delete the forums

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Mapparu posted:

delete the forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

Well for situations like these, you always carry around a few extra glasses that you've cleaned yourself, if you understand what I'm saying. You already established that you can't trust the staff to keep their glasses properly cleaned, so there's nothing for you to do but provide your own.

i still dont completely understand but i think this means you should make me an admin

• Locked thread