Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
all the kids make fun of me and i start crying, then i pee my pants because im so scared and they laugh at me more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

are you more ironic than a 5th grader

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

suicide bi cop posted:

all the kids make fun of me and i start crying, then i pee my pants because im so scared and they laugh at me more

that happened to me and then they all peed their pants. i was confused because they said peeing your pants was cool and now i was the most popular? i stopped crying. one of them pooped their pants and then they acted like he was the coolest until they saw how confused i was and all started laughing, revealing that they peed their pants in irony and the guy who pooped them was being meta as hell. then they got serious and said i was gay for peeing them, the pants.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
title of thread would be a better forum tag than the current one

more honest anyway :reddit:

• Locked thread