Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Jose posted:

justin theroux is going to be permanently dripping with sweat in australia after how he was in texas

list of people who this would bother:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Webbeh posted:

list of people who this would bother:

I'm a straight guy, but that man would probably switch me.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I'm a straight guy, but that man would probably switch me.

I'm a gay woman and I've wanted to gently caress Justin Theroux since the second Charlie's Angels movie.

I feel ya.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
Somehow this show was completely off of my radar until about a month ago. My wife and I recently finished season two and just absolutely loved it. Agree with the majority of the thread as I watched through each episode that I was watching something special.

Can't wait for season 3. Glad it's ending as too many great shows go on far too long. Don't care where they take it and completely trust where it's going. I'm just going to let the mystery be, right?

Although I wouldn't mind a cameo by Mr. John Locke at some point.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

i'm usually completely out of the loop when it comes to tv-shows so i hadn't seen this until about a month ago myself. Really liked it, especially the music. Surprised i haven't heard more talk about it before.
Is general consensus that season 2 is better than 1? because I thought the first season was a lot better.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

poo poo! I need to make a new OP. Will try to this weekend.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

Attitude Indicator posted:

i'm usually completely out of the loop when it comes to tv-shows so i hadn't seen this until about a month ago myself. Really liked it, especially the music. Surprised i haven't heard more talk about it before.
Is general consensus that season 2 is better than 1? because I thought the first season was a lot better.

As I just worked my way through the whole thread I can say that it is the general consensus but there are a few outlier posters who thought Season 1 was better.

Have to agree about the music. This is Lindelof at his best. All of the best parts of :lost: and none of the worst. The character development is excellent and enough supernatural hints and tones to make it fun.

I can only hope that the season 3 song kicks it up another notch as well. If it can't, just keep the season 2.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Attitude Indicator posted:

I thought season 2 had higher highs, especially with all the metaphysical/psychedelic stuff at the end, but spent more time in a holding pattern than season 1. corny as it sounds, I don't know if I can pick one as being "better" cause they really are almost two different shows. but season 2 does have Regina King, who is the loving best and I would like to marry, so if I had to vote I'd probably go with that one.

e: also, checking in to say that I'm a straight man and think Justin Theroux is extremely loving sexy and want to cuddle him.

e2: when does season 3 start?

indigi fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Oct 13, 2016

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

indigi posted:

e2: when does season 3 start?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5262534/?ref_=ttep_ep1

Jan 2017, apparently.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

Lots of spoilers by just looking through the cast. Looks like it flashes forward several years and moved to Australia, Mary has twins that are at least 3-4 years old.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I think if the writers really wanted to twist the knife they could build up to having a brief message relayed to the 98% from the 2% that said something like "We're okay and we're happy! :)"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

new thread

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801253

• Locked thread