Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who ya got in the money in the bank match
This poll is closed.
Sheamus 7 8.14%
Dolph Ziggler 1 1.16%
Kofi Kingston 10 11.63%
Roman Reigns 23 26.74%
Randy Orton 3 3.49%
The Demon, Kane 11 12.79%
there's somebody else in this match but I forgot who and I don't want to look it up 31 36.05%
Total: 86 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Ozz81 posted:

Agree 100% here - Austin mentioned in his most recent Heyman podcast that a lot of moves have been watered down because they get overused so often, and aren't a surprise any more. They lose impact when you take something like a stunner or DDT that was a legit horrifying-looking finisher where almost nobody was guaranteed to get up, then that finisher gets turned into a move that everyone kicks out of regardless of how well a guy sells it. Case in point: look at how RVD or even Kofi would sell a DDT and do that whole headstand-bounce thing...it looks like they're legit getting concussed or having their drat neck broken, but they ALWAYS kick out, and it makes zero sense. Same with the top or middle rope versions of the same moves (like Randy's middle rope DDT).

I really liked the main event of this show, but a lot of it felt like overkill. I absolutely and without reservation was prepared to accept that Dean was dead and the match was over after even the first barricade power bomb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Argh, I was so pissed at the finish to the Ladder match.

I would be less upset if Dean had won a match on PPV ever, but he's lost every single time except once by DQ and once beating Luke Harper. You can look like the terminator all you want, but if you lose every single goddamn time what the hell is the point?

The other problem which has rightly been pointed out is the upcoming Bork Laser match. Either, Rollins wins by shenanigans which invalidates the entire point of this match making Seth look legit or Lesnar wins and you have an absentee champion again. An Ambrose win would have dodged the problem by having an Ambrose title match on the card and Lesnar vs Rollins match that could end in a Lesnar victory without him taking the championship again. In both worlds, Seth looks like a geek, in the Ambrose victory world there's at least a chance you won't have an absentee champ.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Maybe they could circumvent that if they find some way to have someone else win the title? Like maybe have a ppv where someone gets a guaranteed cash-in for a shot at the title whenever they want.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
That means Sheamus is champion.

Sheamus.

They could have had the goddamn Shield and instead they'll have Sheamus. The biggest reaction he's had since his return is people chanting "You look stupid" at him.

Natural 20 fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Jun 16, 2015

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Remember the last two times Sheamus was WWE Champ and he became a complete and total coward both times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
my name is sheamus and i love to flight

• Locked thread