Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

deathsuxdontdie posted:

McFadden is too busy stealing underwear

wut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Metapod posted:

What will happen first: Byron Bell losing his starting job or The Giants having 20 players injured?

Don't they already?

Would you take Aaron Rodgers with the worst starters in the league on the o-line
or
Your choice of the ten QBs with the worst stats of 2014 and top five starters throughout your offensive line?

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Jul 8, 2015

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
would you rather have to eat a steak well done every time you want a steak or have to eat a red delicious apple every time you want an apple

deathsuxdontdie
Apr 12, 2004

Excellent Patient Care

Sorry I got him mixed up with the other lovely RB on the Cowboys, Randle.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Eifert Posting posted:

Don't they already?

Would you take Aaron Rodgers with the worst starters in the league on the o-line
or
Your choice of the ten QBs with the worst stats of 2014 and top five starters throughout your offensive line?

I'd go with the choice for ten QBs and best oline. If you consider only players with more than 100 attempts in the bottom ten by QB rating you get

Vick
Locker
Emmanuel
McCown
Hoyer
Carr
Bortles
Geno Smith
Stanton
Foles

I'll take the best oline and Carr for sure.

Pron on VHS posted:

would you rather have to eat a steak well done every time you want a steak or have to eat a red delicious apple every time you want an apple
Apple for sure, I eat steak twice a week and an apple every 6 months if that.

Would you rather have russel wilson be your starter for the next 5 years with the Cam Newton level contract or have two consecutive first overall picks?

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Eifert Posting posted:

Don't they already?

or

That's basically the 2012 Packers vs. the 2014 Browns.

BlindSite posted:

Would you rather have russel wilson be your starter for the next 5 years with the Cam Newton level contract or have two consecutive first overall picks?

If it's only for five years, then the two consecutive first overall picks. Though the Lions effectively had that in 2009 and 2010.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

MrLogan posted:

Justin Houston. I think Dez will play out this year on the tag while Houston gets a contract by the deadline. Dallas doesn't have the cap space next year to make things happen.

You were right about Houston

• Locked thread