Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

black pete posted:

since when did you write the rulebook for computer sexual exploits

:synpa:
actually, i never tried to become intimate with a numerical modulator/demodulator. its not that i am opposed to the idea to the point of ridiculing its enthusiasts, i'm just ignorant and a little bit curious . actually i wonder if it is possible for mammals and circuitry to coexist. i suppose there is no other option... but to experiment... for ourselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

the big ole floppy disks, of course

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

black pete posted:

CD-ROM tray, and or air vents in the back if you swing that way

The rear end in a top hat.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Optimus_Rhyme posted:

the big ole floppy disks, of course

i couldn't imagine the feels when some bloke balls-deep in a computer case loving a 5.25" floppy drive experiences more or less a guillotine effect when someone oblivious to the intimate encounter tries to insert a disc into the already occupied drive bay.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

what the gently caress, people

the obviously correct way is to snake a logic probe up into your urethra

• Locked thread