Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
bv
terrorists win
counter-terrorists win
View Results

• Locked thread
A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

insomne posted:

The Rival is the best mouse I've used for CS, bar none. The lights are gimmicky and I don't use them but it's still a neat concept. SMFC rank for what it worth.. ..

What settings do you use cuz I've been messing with them and it still feels too sensitive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I use a Zowie EC2-A.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

heres a link to a stream where im in the lobby talking about the jewish cabal and their need to circumcise a tiny babies penis http://www.twitch.tv/hotsauceqq/v/19833243?t=45m56s

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I'm a Nova 3 now and happy.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

looking down from my smfc tower: you go girl

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
on that note, my first or second match as smfc was last wednesday, i woke up early feeling like poo poo and groggy knowing i had to go do some boring poo poo later during the day so i decided to de a quick match

we lost 16-1

wanted to blame not playing for a week but last time i hadnt played for over a week i got to smfc so idk lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

Lol nice AV.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

Lol nice AV.

Ghostory.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its completely insane to me how seriously lower ranks take the game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn't start trying to figure out how to play the game very deeply until I plateaued around the AK47 with wheat around it, IIRC. I don't remember really paying attention to what the ranks were because for a long time with all the smurfs and poo poo it just seems like it hardly matters, so then when I play with people who are really fighting through the star ones and the silver ones and whatever, agreed, it's a bit insane.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

people in silver and nova always seem to know this obscure smokes and flashes they learnt off reddit while up in smfc and global everyone only knows how to smoke b ct on inferno

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

people in silver and nova always seem to know this obscure smokes and flashes they learnt off reddit while up in smfc and global everyone only knows how to smoke b ct on inferno

i dont know how to use grenades at all except flashing where i think people might be but never end up being before i move around a corner

sometimes i smoke b site tunnel on dust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

i dont know how to use grenades at all except flashing where i think people might be but never end up being before i move around a corner

sometimes i smoke b site tunnel on dust

learn ur smokes

• Locked thread