Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

it's hot, it's going to be 109 F by the end of the week, but that's ok because I carpool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

it's really nice and relaxing to take a dip in the carpool before and after work. my coworkers complain about the chlorine smell but I think they're just jealous.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Piso Mojado

if you get in a wreck, it actually cleans the other car!

joke_explainer

I highly recommend the carpool. it makes a lot more sense than the motorpool, which is just a big unlit pool filled with grinding motors and spinning belts you can't see. not fun to swim with. not refreshing

City of Glompton

City of Glompton

^ that's our carpool's bumper stick

Miss Psychosis

What the hell did this "P" person do to you?

Wertjoe

I don't drive in your toilet
You don't pee in my carpool

City of Glompton

you think you've seen some poo poo because you've slammed on your brakes and spilled a mega fountain drink all over the floorboard? I'm telling you you're still not prepared for what happens when you slam your brakes in the carpool...

City of Glompton

Miss Psychosis posted:

they "went" in the carpool :mrwhite:

City of Glompton

Wertjoe posted:

I don't drive in your toilet
You don't pee in my carpool

FreshCutFries

you want to know what I think about your carpool?! this is what i think about your carpool!!

*the arp in carpool slowly rises up and off the page. the remaining letters smoosh together*

google THIS

wanna know what I think?

*c, a, r, and l float away*

Piso Mojado

Miss Psychosis posted:

he's my friend. a whoo hoo hoo.

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

I grew up with this god bless you

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

dogcrash truther

welcome to our Carl

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

they are definitely not dressed in work clothes, though.

Piso Mojado

daaaamn, which one is you?

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

the hat

joke_explainer

Thingyman posted:

you want to know what I think about your carpool?! this is what i think about your carpool!!

*the arp in carpool slowly rises up and off the page. the remaining letters smoosh together*

welcome to byob good post

City of Glompton

Thingyman posted:

:coolfish:

i am he

i choke on the fumes of mechanical beasts that man was not meant for, i look outside my window and observe the wretched wasteland man has wrought, i see michael phelps zoom by, i scream.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

i am he posted:

i choke on the fumes of mechanical beasts that man was not meant for, i look outside my window and observe the wretched wasteland man has wrought, i see michael phelps zoom by, i scream.

City of Glompton

i am he posted:

Ace of Baes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

try to find a swim suit with a pocket for your wallet so you dont get in trouble for diving without a licence

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jun 24, 2015

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo

ugh these brooklyn hipsters

----------------

fema crisis actor

dogcrash truther posted:

welcome to our Carl

ron color

where did you find a picture of a stop sign with divers on it????

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
An Officer tried to arrest me for drinking and driving but I floated away on a raft while sipping my Bud Lite Lime and listening to "Santeria" on repeat

----------------

Ace of Baes

ron color posted:

where did you find a picture of a stop sign with divers on it????

underwater

----------------

ron color
if youren a river you can drink a beer no matter wheere or when

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

i am he posted:

City of Glompton

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

try to find a swim suit with a pocket for your wallet so you dont get in trouble for diving without a licence

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

POWERBALL posted:

An Officer tried to arrest me for drinking and driving but I floated away on a raft while sipping my Bud Lite Lime and listening to "Santeria" on repeat

----------------

fema crisis actor

POWERBALL posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mapparu

i am he posted:

• Locked thread