Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It slices! It dices! it macrames

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FreshCutFries

We should move our headquarters to Australia.

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Thingyman posted:

We should move our headquarters to Australia.

mmmm, i'd say invest in brazil

ty bacalou!

bacalou

we've all heard of IBM, so we're re-branding our flagship product into the aptly named IBS

bacalou

yes, the market for plugs designed for any orifice is flooded, but what if we make new orifices...?

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Now stay with me here for a moment, imagine an internet forum where people have to pay to post and change their avatars!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
Crotchless hasmat suits

----------------

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Forced to eat unmanly salads by your cardiologist? Not to worry, introducing the new Jack Daniels Liquid Steak Dressing!

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

meteloides posted:

Forced to eat unmanly salads by your cardiologist? Not to worry, introducing the new Jack Daniels Liquid Steak Dressing!

would

----------------

dogcrash truther

bacalou posted:

we've all heard of IBM, so we're re-branding our flagship product into the aptly named IBS

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
Motorized diapers

----------------

cute anime girl

confederacy man action figure

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

cute anime girl posted:

confederacy man action figure

Im gunna get rich on this one

----------------

bacalou

novelty toothpicks have become the hot summer item, and we here at everything, but penises incorporated have to respond or be lost in the tide. ladies and gentlemen of the board, i present: dick picks

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

bacalou posted:

novelty toothpicks have become the hot summer item, and we here at everything, but penises incorporated have to respond or be lost in the tide. ladies and gentlemen of the board, i present: dick picks

----------------

bacalou

with retro rappers regaining popularity, i think it's high time olay join the fray with a line of celebrity body lotions. i present to you: vanilla ice cream

FreshCutFries

Olay has recently leveraged the resurgence of retro rap artists, so I think it is time for the health industry to as well. Gentlemen, I give you, The Public Enema.

bacalou

[slams hands on boardroom desk] the home health and beauty industries are sucking up all the retro rap talent. the way i see it, lipton only has one option. stockholders, please put your hands together for our newest flagship celebrity product: iced-t

FreshCutFries

This retro rap fad is taking the entire market by storm. We should take advantage of this to make our university seem more hip. Here are our new sponsors: N.W.A. (Niggas With Academics)

City of Glompton

Marketing prelim:

Tinkle-y, winkle-y, soothing wind chimes too drat feminine? Man up your garden with BroBells, the sound effect chime!
Available in Backfire, Jackhammer, Harley, Belchnfarter, and everyone's favorite, the 3 am SWAT knock.

BroBells...for when your neighbors already hate you!*

*BroBells are not available in all states. Not intended for those under 18. For outdoor use only. May cause insomnia and distress in some individuals and pets. Do not use around open flame. Do not ingest. Can cause loss of hearing; please use adequate hearing protection. For entertainment purposes only. BroBells is not responsible for any damages resulting from the use of BroBells.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

google THIS

with gun control advocates raging and retro rap captivating america, it's time for we ammunition manufacturers to make a decisive marketing move. so now, for a limited time, our bullets will come in a two-pack.

City of Glompton

google THIS posted:

with gun control advocates raging and retro rap captivating america, it's time for we ammunition manufacturers to make a decisive marketing move. so now, for a limited time, our bullets will come in a two-pack.

let's paint them like a Coors Light cans and sell them in six packs!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

google THIS posted:

In honor of the 25th anniversary of wu tang's seminal album, we've designed an admittedly unwieldy revolver with 36 chambers

bacalou

alnilam posted:

an admittedly unwieldy revolver with 36 chambers

FreshCutFries

that is the most anime gun ever wrought by man. it even has a cat on it, lol.

Miss Psychosis

Thingyman posted:

that is the most anime gun ever wrought by man. it even has a cat on it, lol.

It's actually badass.

FreshCutFries

Miss Psychosis posted:

It's actually badass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Miss Psychosis posted:

It's actually badass.

:raise:

• Locked thread