Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Oh god Tim's story of taking a vial of GHB in a nightclub just because it was labeled "party juice" had me laughing my head off at work

The way he described it (strong chemical smell, nausea, came in a vial, was at a gay bar) is strong evidence that he drank poppers, an inhalant that gives you chemical burn if you spill some on your skin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Keg posted:

The way he described it (strong chemical smell, nausea, came in a vial, was at a gay bar) is strong evidence that he drank poppers, an inhalant that gives you chemical burn if you spill some on your skin.

I didn't hear the smell part so yeah, that's definitely not GHB. Which just adds further questions as to why the person handing it to Tim didn't stop him from drinking it.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

bhlaab posted:

Grown Ups 2 is stupid enough that, after listening to a year's worth of podcasts about it, it's fun to see in the flesh.

Don't Watch The Movie, actually.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Rodyle posted:

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Grown Ups 2 isn't like the death of cinema or anything, but it is so un-loving-funny it makes me angry sometimes.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Rodyle posted:

Yeah, you wouldn't want to let your precious time slip away.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Raxivace posted:

Yeah, you wouldn't want to let your precious time slip away.

Was so appropriate that this was the theme, still brings a smile to my face

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

hubris.height posted:

Was so appropriate that this was the theme, still brings a smile to my face

I really missed that song in S2

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Just finished episode 40 of season one. Do I watch the movie now?

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

The only time you should watch the movie is with the commentary track and even then maybe not

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.

Harminoff posted:

Just finished episode 40 of season one. Do I watch the movie now?

No, listen to this instead: http://podbay.fm/show/824108207/e/1459818028

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Grown Ups 2 isn't like the death of cinema or anything, but it is so un-loving-funny it makes me angry sometimes.

After fifty or so episodes of TWIOAT, my expectations were so rock-bottom that Grown-Ups 2 didn't seem that bad. Which is not in any way saying it's a good movie, mind you.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Jurgan posted:

After fifty or so episodes of TWIOAT, my expectations were so rock-bottom that Grown-Ups 2 didn't seem that bad. Which is not in any way saying it's a good movie, mind you.
Are you sure about that? Maybe you should watch the movie 51 more times just to be sure.

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

The latest episode 'Heron!' Has probably been my favorite of this season so far. The pitch was especially good this time.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Til Death Do Us Blart ep 2 is up. Man, that year really flew by.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Is the first season unavailable now or am I dumb? Finally noticed this thread and it sounds pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Snowy posted:

Is the first season unavailable now or am I dumb? Finally noticed this thread and it sounds pretty great.

It's available but not for free, it's part of the Howl podcast network subscription.

• Locked thread