Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
we had this dude in our group of friends and he was a little bit runty and was the butt of the jokes.. at his 21st basically everything he got was like a blow-up inflatable sheep (I poo poo ye knot) and other stupid fuckin gimmick presents. no knife, or bottle of spirits, or anything at all for that matter

even at the time I felt sorry for him

would he have been better, to have just stayed at home, and placed on his computer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i was in college, so probably

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I was backpacking around Europe exercising my white privilege so no

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

echinopsis posted:

a blow-up inflatable sheep (I poo poo ye knot)

new Zealand in a single post

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

"South Island" I think you mean

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

:smugmrgw:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
i've used a computer every day of my life, op

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
You should have gay sex with him

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

with everybody

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
i made a mint chocolate chip ice cream cake but then i threw most of it away the next day

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

welcome to adulthood bitch

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

I had sex with a 32-year old at 16. SA is run by SJWs. Liking 16-year olds is not pedophilia. I hate your pronoun. I like young boys. I donate to the NAACP and probably NAMBLA too.
Didn't know new zealand had inflatable sheep sex dolls. Guess you learn something on the internet everyday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
my 21st was spent drinking beer and playing counter-strike like the loser i am

• Locked thread