Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
A bunch of gross nerds treked it into the backwoods of Sweden and they're gonna spend the next week playing video games for your amusement

Things to watch

streams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hayy erryone this is pewdiepie~

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Euros are subhuman and I shan't be watching.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ESA > AGDQ.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

"The so-called... schicken's knight!" -- Svenne

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I'm the couch's sweaty butt imprints

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

ESA > AGDQ.

GDQ went corporate.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

GDQ went corporate.

It's true, next agdq will have a second sponsored stream for interviews and practice called the dew den.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

GDQ went corporate.

I'm more interested in all the rejected runs than the accepted ones for the upcoming SGDQ.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

I thought this thread was going to be about Xenoblade Chronicles or Dragon Quest VIII.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

ESA > AGDQ.

i like them both, personally.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

are they playing anything good today, yesterday i saw a europlatformer and a modern fps so i turned it off.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I haven't been watching since I don't care about speed run marathons anymore, plus they kicked my boy Svenne out I believe.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I haven't been watching since I don't care about speed run marathons anymore, plus they kicked my boy Svenne out I believe.

i want to watch them go fast on the good games.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

i want to watch them go fast on the good games.

There are none at SGDQ this year, and ESA I don't know but also doubt it since every time I see the thumbnail it's a pedophile indie game.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

TFW SGDQ 2015 is taking place in like october or soem poo poo way too late stupid rear end event organizers.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hey everyone and welcome to Summer Games Done Quick 2015! I'm the portly jolly azn man host and would first like to thank all the runners for comin out since I know Thanksgiving is right around the corner. The joke is that it's way toofucking late in the season and I'm tired of making this post, Bye!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hey everyone and welcome to Summer Games Done Quick 2015! I'm the portly jolly azn man host and would first like to thank all the runners for comin out since I know Thanksgiving is right around the corner. The joke is that it's way toofucking late in the season and I'm tired of making this post, Bye!

Cya

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

TFW SGDQ 2015 is taking place in like october or soem poo poo way too late stupid rear end event organizers.
It's at the end of July

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I won't care about SGDQ because I'll be deep in my post EVO depression period

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

bye.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

There are none at SGDQ this year, and ESA I don't know but also doubt it since every time I see the thumbnail it's a pedophile indie game.

europeans are stupid

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

i won't be because evo is garbage.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

You won't be depressed because Metal Gear July will be a huge success.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
thanks, op. i thought sgdq was the only one of these to watch

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Yeah sgdq is in like 4 weeks be sure to tune in at rear end o clock on Thursday the 30th to see high profile something awful poster "studio" playing roundabout and not skipping any cutscenes.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
In the Sega Dreamcast Collect pt1 video, DemoniusX remove a Jet Grind Radio CD from the case and turns it around to demonstrate it is an official CD, and you can clearly see in the reflection on the back of the disc that he is fully nude.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

metricchip posted:

I thought this thread was going to be about Xenoblade Chronicles or Dragon Quest VIII.

wot a buncha jokers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

In the Sega Dreamcast Collect pt1 video, DemoniusX remove a Jet Grind Radio CD from the case and turns it around to demonstrate it is an official CD, and you can clearly see in the reflection on the back of the disc that he is fully nude.

Win!

• Locked thread