Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/06/27/nd-shark-attack-days-reported-outer-banks/29403653/

sharks are eating limbs in North Carolina. is this a Jaws scenario? I'm going to the outer banks i like a week and a half so i'll report back if I lose a limb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:coolfish:

Email Address
Sep 11, 2004

Don't mess with STAR WARS KID
If the op gets bit the ambulance driver would lean over and say to a friend "we're gunna need a bigger ambulance" and the friend would laugh a little.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
sea life is all going to be dead in a few years, more like twilight of the shark imho

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
finally, we prove our dominance as a species over sea life

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

someone hook me up with some cool shark videos.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
all i want is a shark to sink its big teeth into my squishy body

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Frog Act posted:

someone hook me up with some cool shark videos.

There you go:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Been the summer of the shart for me so far :(

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Sharks are cool as gently caress. Its those beachgoer's fault for looking so tasty to sharks.

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq-JSN4QUEQ

:coolfish:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Dr. Oz probably said chicken blood makes good sunscreen and dumb moms have been slappin it on those kids

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Hammerstein posted:

There you go:

Jawsome!

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Frog Act posted:

I'm going to the outer banks i like a week and a half so i'll report back if I lose a limb.

Hey I lost a hawaiian sling there summer of 2010. Let me know if you find it

Also tried to swim out to a pod of dolphins that were swimming down the shore but they were to fast and they probably would have murdered me.

e. you should kayak the dismal swamp instead and get eaten by seagull sized mosquitoes

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Limbaugh was going on about those " Environmentalist wackos" and how them protecting the sea turtle beaches has increased the turtle population, and the sharks are hanging around because they are eating the turtles.

what i am saying is, we need to feed him to sharks

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Im a shark! Im a sharrrk! Suck my dick! Im a shark!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
goblin sharks are loving scary

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

last time i went to the outer banks every shop had a lot of confederate flag and big dogs shirts and i think big dogs shirts with confederate flags on them. its a pretty cool place.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i googled "cool shark pictures"

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
The last time there was this kind of shark attack hysteria 9/11 happened and everyone forgot all about it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Frog Act posted:

i googled "cool shark pictures"

Whale sharks are loving cool and good

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-1xU0VfJ-g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Ramsus posted:

e. you should kayak the dismal swamp instead and get eaten by seagull sized mosquitoes

then swing by grover's to laugh at his lovely house

• Locked thread