Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

Don't forget the Dippin' Dots!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.s.P.
Jun 29, 2006

They're just a bunch of shapes. Don't read too deeply into it.
Bubble tea!!!

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Mustn't forget the traditional orb, the caviar and/or roe. Their presence on your wedding table signifies your massive fertility as a couple, for 90% of your offspring are not expected to survive their first year on earth.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
I can't see this thread without thinking of this post

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/2yn1wq/i_22f_think_my_bfs_22m_internet_habits_are/

Dirty Beluga
Apr 17, 2007

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Fun Shoe
Melon ball salad.

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!
Buttery Brussel sprouts are always amazing and Orb like

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Orbs are the default state for matter in the universe to coalesce into. Need something spectacular like pork meatballs injected with maple butter rolled in bacon crumbles.

Or a bowl of milk duds. Yeeeess.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Big bowl of jawbreakers.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Bread dumplings. There is a variety of recipes (look up Bavarian bread dumpling, limericks bread dumpling). Also spinach dumplings.
They make for a hearty side dish

Boner Slam
May 9, 2005
Windbeutel

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Hopper posted:

Bread dumplings. There is a variety of recipes (look up Bavarian bread dumpling, limericks bread dumpling). Also spinach dumplings.
They make for a hearty side dish
Oh yeah, I forgot about Knödel. There's a lot of different stuff to check out there too.

drgitlin
Jul 25, 2003
luv 2 get custom titles from a forum that goes into revolt when its told to stop using a bad word.
Fried geflite fish balls
Those donut holes
Capers

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
Rambutans and that other fruit that is kind of like it. Chinese with brown skin?

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Molybdenum posted:

Rambutans and that other fruit that is kind of like it. Chinese with brown skin?

Lychee?

OP: don't forget the Dippin Dots! Freshly made, of course. Maybe offer a breakfast cereal infused option (Cap'n Crunch Dippin Dots) or a saffron rose cardamom option?

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Cheese balls and doughnut holes for your goony shape themed wedding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

paraquat posted:

That's probably onde onde, or jian dui

Good get these these are loving amazing

• Locked thread