Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thewireguy
I gotta try honey. I did that once with coffee when there was no sugar and it was good. But to contribute, I made Sun tea yesterday like when I was a kid and it was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

thewireguy posted:

I gotta try honey. I did that once with coffee when there was no sugar and it was good. But to contribute, I made Sun tea yesterday like when I was a kid and it was great.

That's swell! Nostalgia is swell. Ice tea is good!

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday

Thunder Moose posted:

:frogsiren: Mixed it up today :frogsiren: by making an Arnold Palmer after a hot but satisfying bike ride.

gently caress Arnold Palmer. What makes that motherfucker think he can take a simple two ingredient drink that everyone had already been making centuries before he was even around and slap his name on it?

Two can play at that loving game. Next time you go out to eat, order a Jack Badass. It's water with lemon.

High on the hog, 90's style.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

JackBadass posted:

gently caress Arnold Palmer. What makes that motherfucker think he can take a simple two ingredient drink that everyone had already been making centuries before he was even around and slap his name on it?

Two can play at that loving game. Next time you go out to eat, order a Jack Badass. It's water with lemon.

Legit lol.

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Splatmaster posted:

FYI: we have a code red bonobo alert in the forum. Please take appropriate actions

What is this?

ron color

JackBadass posted:

gently caress Arnold Palmer. What makes that motherfucker think he can take a simple two ingredient drink that everyone had already been making centuries before he was even around and slap his name on it
see also: lou gehrig, darryl cancer, pavlov

i am he

ron color posted:

lol

Darkman Fanpage
*in ice t voice* i luv my wife coco

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
The debate to end all debates: iced tea or iced coffee?

it's iced tea dummy

LastGoodBoy

Thunder Moose posted:

it's iced tea dummy

Duh. That was never a real debate.

Here's a real debate: who would win in a fight? Goku, Superman, or the cool refreshing taste of iced tea?

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

JackBadass posted:

Duh. That was never a real debate.

Here's a real debate: who would win in a fight? Goku, Superman, or the cool refreshing taste of iced tea?

OBVIOUSLY iced tea as the winner of the wimpy man fight gets to pour one down his or her gullet after the match.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Made a pitcher of iced tea today - 3/4s of it went into a crock pot with 2 cuts of high quality beef brisket; along with some sauces and liquid smoke (YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOUR NOT MY MOM - LIQUID SMOKE IS P OK)

Gonna be a good dinner tonight.

ron color
goku is way stronger than superman

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

ron color posted:

goku is way stronger than superman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MW9Nrg_kZU

WHO WON? YOU DECIDE!

ron color
im not going to watch that but goku can teleport and he knows the kaiyo ken technique

Lil Cunty

ron color posted:

haha

ty crap

ty landy

LastGoodBoy

ron color posted:

im not going to watch that but goku can teleport and he knows the kaiyo ken technique

Goku may be able to teleport and he may know the Kaio-ken technique, but Iced Tea knows the Kaio-quench technique and can teleport pure refreshing deliciousness into your gullet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

• Locked thread