Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meat CRime
Jun 12, 2010

ham, turkey, roast beef, cold cuts, North Carolina, vienna sausage
Grimey Drawer
Lol, jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

😿😿😿

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
Is this the team that beat USA?

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

On one hand I'm glad Mexico won, on the other hand it means I still have to deal with Miguel Herrera.... real mixed feelings

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Be glad the US isn't in the final. This would have been embarrassing

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Really disappointing performance from Jamaica. I hope Nicaragua knocks them out of the WCQ.

Simone Poodoin fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Jul 27, 2015

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
LOL Mexican commentators saying the fat white guy thought he was at an Eagles game

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

I'll be honest: I am finding it hard to believe right now

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

inx posted:

I'll be honest: I am finding it hard to believe right now

Keep drinking, don't give up hope

meat CRime
Jun 12, 2010

ham, turkey, roast beef, cold cuts, North Carolina, vienna sausage
Grimey Drawer
Ayyyy

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
r e g g a e b o y z

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

squad

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
MEX 3 - 4 JAM

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

"Very athletic"

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

never wanted this mickey mouse cup anyway

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Mexicans booing the officials is the best in this particular Copa closing ceremony

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEXICO FOR THE WINNNNNNNNN

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
lmao the US lose against Jamaica and big team Mexico makes them look like chumps. What a victory for us football lovers. What grace. Guardado is the MVP of the tournament for sure.

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre

Ciprian Maricon posted:

On one hand I'm glad Mexico won, on the other hand it means I still have to deal with Miguel Herrera.... real mixed feelings

Well what do you know!

Mexico wins and we don't have to deal with Herrera!

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)
Iol that Mexico wins and fires their coach, and the US doesn't even place and keeps theirs.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

foobardog posted:

Iol that Mexico wins and fires their coach, and the US doesn't even place and keeps theirs.
Well that's because the Mexico manager punched a journalist in the airport and physically threatened a second one. He did that after being warned several times about his behavior.

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

Crazy Ted posted:

Well that's because the Mexico manager punched a journalist in the airport and physically threatened a second one. He did that after being warned several times about his behavior.

Oh, I know. But I'm not letting the truth get in the way of unreasonable bitching about US soccer.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Hahahahahahahahahajahahaha I'm so happy

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ciprian Maricon posted:

Hahahahahahahahahajahahaha I'm so happy

Jajajajajajajajaja

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

It's such a strange thing to be saved for once by sheer incompetence hahahahahaha what a stupid goblin looking motherfucker

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Mexico really got the best outcome here, nice moves.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ciprian Maricon posted:

It's such a strange thing to be saved for once by sheer incompetence hahahahahaha what a stupid goblin looking motherfucker

And then you remember that Bruce Arena took the US within one uncalled handball of a World Cup semifinal.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Mexico is way too good for CONCACAF imo they shouldn't have to play with poo poo teams like Panama and the US, getting tired of watching them beat up all those small teams, it's not even competitive anymore. We should take them in UEFA, obviously they'd start off in the lower end of the totem pole but being surrounded by greatness would inspire them to reach new heights, maybe one day they could be one of the big boys.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Mexico is way too good for CONCACAF imo they shouldn't have to play with poo poo teams like Panama and the US, getting tired of watching them beat up all those small teams, it's not even competitive anymore. We should take them in UEFA, obviously they'd start off in the lower end of the totem pole but being surrounded by greatness would inspire them to reach new heights, maybe one day they could be one of the big boys.

Swap them for Portugal imo.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Shrapnig posted:

And then you remember that Bruce Arena took the US within one uncalled handball of a World Cup semifinal.

The fix was in that tournament and that game.

e. Just read about Herrera here today, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Its alright guys Herrera already has a job as Danny Devito's stunt double lined up thats why he was still in Philly after the Gold Cup ended.

• Locked thread