Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

It's a bad look whatever you want to call it. I'm not defending the guy, I just think it sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedantra

by Lowtax

MinorLeagueAllstar posted:

It's a bad look whatever you want to call it. I'm not defending the guy, I just think it sucks.

I understand where you're coming from in trying to abide by some intellectual consistency as to the direction of this forum but from a practical standpoint for all parties involved... i dont see how it benefits anyone for him to continue to post here, at least as/ like whatever "dpimpjedi" is because he's not getting along with people. theres no point in being accepting if we're creating an unpleasant environment for everyone... if you want that go to gbs.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pedantra

by Lowtax
oh sorry i temporarily forgot this is the forum for people that are qualitatively worse than gbs....

----------------

FreshCutFries

have you read gbs recently?

Pedantra

by Lowtax
no, & i couldnt care less what its like tbh

----------------

FreshCutFries

there's a definite reason i started posting in byob, and it's not because gbs was too good for me.

weird

by zen death robot
retreat

----------------

Commie NedFlanders

pig slut lisa posted:

thanks everybody for your comments. i apologize to dpimpjedi for my mean spirited act (i tried to send him an apology via PM as well but special message from senor lowtax says messages can't get through). i've contacted garbage day to see if he could redirect the banner ad from the gas chamber to BYOB in the spirit of inclusivity or, failing that, delete the ad.

It's okay psl, I admit it was a funny banner. You are chill imo :)

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Thingyman posted:

there's a definite reason i started posting in byob, and it's not because gbs was too good for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

----------------

• Locked thread